I am interested in special diet that can boost testosterone and help to loose weight.

1. I am interested in special diet that can boost testosterone and help to loose weight.

Hi, i am a new member, i interested is there any special diet that can help you to lose weight and boost testosterone.
    Here is the list of products that really can help you to boost testosterone naturally, but majority of these products are unuseful for weight loss.
    • All Kinds of Potatoes
    • Macadamia Nuts
    • Epic Bar
    • Beef Gelatin
    • Coffee
    • Brazil Nuts
    • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    • Raisins
    • Parsley
    • Ginger
    • Raw Cacao Products
    • Eggs
    • Real Salt
    • Argan Oil
    • Avocados
    • White Button Mushrooms
    • Baking Soda
    • Yogurt
    • Grass-Fed Beef Jerky
    • Minced Meat
    • Pomegranates
    • Blue Cheese
    • Dark Berries
    • Grass-Fed Butter
    • Organic Bacon
    • Onions
    • Garlic
    • Oysters

2. Youíll see a higher boost in testosterone bioavailability and use in the body in working out more intensely with shorter rest periods
    •   

3. Most of those are fine while cutting, what matters most is calories in vs calories out, having enough protein (shoot for 1g per lbm) and having enough healthy fat in the diet to maintain good hormone levels, you can lose weight while eating anything as long as your in a deficit. Eggs and ground beef are a staple I'm my diet but most of what you wrote out is stuff I eat. Add lots of broccoli and cauliflower, these will help too.

4. Any special exercises or trening program or where can i get it ?

5. Thereís no special diet training program or pill. Itís just hard work. You can go on line search hypertrophy training program find one you like and follow it
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrickmu View Post
    Any special exercises or trening program or where can i get it ?
    Trening program....typo or freudian slip lol

On a serious note the two comments above are spot on. Calories in vs calories out is by far the main factor in weight loss (just because something is calorie dense doesnt mean its bad for loding weight, often has higher satiety which reduces subsequent hunger).

Lifting heavy weights (relative to your own strength) will boost t far more than foods/supps. Sleep is also more important in this regard.....

How much weight are you trying to lose?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Trening program....typo or freudian slip lol

On a serious note the two comments above are spot on. Calories in vs calories out is by far the main factor in weight loss (just because something is calorie dense doesnt mean its bad for loding weight, often has higher satiety which reduces subsequent hunger).

Lifting heavy weights (relative to your own strength) will boost t far more than foods/supps. Sleep is also more important in this regard.....

How much weight are you trying to lose?
    A “trening” program would work to raise test 10-Fold!

On topic, do you have any reference bloodwork for your hormone levels OP?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ArA and fats in my diet... what can I eat?
    By mrhankey87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-25-2016, 11:03 PM
  2. whos interested in an 8 pak stack from EBF and SNS
    By RecompMan in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 03:27 PM
  3. those that can eat anything and stay slim!
    By pinchharmonic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 05:48 AM
  4. i need a good diet workout to loose weight
    By brut8888 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 08:54 PM