Food Intolerances SUCKKKKK!!!!!

  1. Angry Food Intolerances SUCKKKKK!!!!!


    I've been feeling like death for the past 6 weeks: awful workouts, always feeling out of breath, stomach pains, overall flu-like symptoms, even going to groceries was a huge task...I've even experienced arrhythmia episodes, done medical visits etc etc.

    I've tried replacing supplements, avoiding them, changing things...to then discover I am completely intolerant to the egg whites I put in my pancake every morning. Seriously, egg whites?

    Not only that, but also milk and milk derivates (anything with lactose) makes me feel like sh*t, and I can't take peanut/almond butter cause they give me the same bloated/out of breath feeling. Don't even get me started on chocolate or caffeine, or oats, quinoa...

    Am I cursed or what? Everything that I start eating regularly, I develop an intolerance to. Really getting tired of this...it's like my stomach is not made for bodybuilding. Anybody with similar experiences?


  2. How did you determine you have these insensitivities? Blood testing?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    How did you determine you have these insensitivities? Blood testing?
    Because as soon as I stopped taking them I felt much better, and in the very rare cases I happen to eat/drink these, **** happens again. Also had an allergy/intolerance test which pointed out dairy, yeast and nickel as my main issues

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    Because as soon as I stopped taking them I felt much better, and in the very rare cases I happen to eat/drink these, **** happens again. Also had an allergy/intolerance test which pointed out dairy, yeast and nickel as my main issues
    Sounds like proof enough to me in this case. There are several protein sources available though. Look into digestive enzymes. White rice is a good choice for easily digestible carbs and has very little if any protein content therefore is much less likely to have an allergy associated with it. Oddly enough egg yolks may be something to look at.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

  5. I have so many problems from wheat and gluten. Truth is there are always alternatives to get your nutrients. Surely you aren’t allergic to chicken breast? 2 of those a day and that’s 100g protein
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    I have so many problems from wheat and gluten. Truth is there are always alternatives to get your nutrients. Surely you aren’t allergic to chicken breast? 2 of those a day and that’s 100g protein
    Luckily I eat tons of chicken every day and it’s as smooth as it gets on my stomach

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    I have so many problems from wheat and gluten. Truth is there are always alternatives to get your nutrients. Surely you arenít allergic to chicken breast? 2 of those a day and thatís 100g protein
    Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    Sounds like proof enough to me in this case. There are several protein sources available though. Look into digestive enzymes. White rice is a good choice for easily digestible carbs and has very little if any protein content therefore is much less likely to have an allergy associated with it. Oddly enough egg yolks may be something to look at.
    I love chicken breasts, ground turkey, eggs, and white rice. All cheap, you can make a lot at one time, and they go well together, just have some sauces and spices to keep things interesting.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  8. Dudes can you suggest me any low glycemic carb sources that are also low in fiber? I also notice I have a hard time with oats, quinoa, whole wheat breads, which are all high in fiber I guess.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    Dudes can you suggest me any low glycemic carb sources that are also low in fiber? I also notice I have a hard time with oats, quinoa, whole wheat breads, which are all high in fiber I guess.
    sounds gluten related to me have you completely cut out gluten for 2 weeks before to see how you feel? It made a world of difference for me

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    sounds gluten related to me have you completely cut out gluten for 2 weeks before to see how you feel? It made a world of difference for me
    This. Maybe try sweet potatoes too for carbs.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    sounds gluten related to me have you completely cut out gluten for 2 weeks before to see how you feel? It made a world of difference for me
    I eat gluten free oats and plenty of pasta...pasta gives me zero issues.

    Also quinoa is gluten free and gives me plenty of stomach pain as well

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    I eat gluten free oats and plenty of pasta...pasta gives me zero issues.

    Also quinoa is gluten free and gives me plenty of stomach pain as well
    Ok so you’ve tried COMPLETELY no gluten...not just less gluten?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    Ok so you’ve tried COMPLETELY no gluten...not just less gluten?
    I’m not allergic to gluten, that I am 100% sure. I also did a test in which it resulted that gluten gives me zero out of 5 regarding inflammation

  14. This thread has my curiosity up as Iíve been trying to nail down my issues. There are different food insensitivity tests -igG and igE. Which testing did you use? What company? What was the cost?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    This thread has my curiosity up as I’ve been trying to nail down my issues. There are different food insensitivity tests -igG and igE. Which testing did you use? What company? What was the cost?
    I live in Italy, we have a specific test called "Recaller" which measures the level of inflammation certain foods give you.

    That being said, I do believe while I'm not allergic to gluten, I am very sensitive to fibers. I can eat Ezekiel bread but can't eat their other bread, more rich in fiber, called 7 Sprouted Grains.

  16. Oh, I forgot....coconut oil gives me diarrhea -_- at least not stomach issues though. I think most MCTs give me this effect. Overall way too many foods give me issues, it's a real struggle
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ZMA with food.
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:02 AM
  3. Food of the Gods
    By labrad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 06:46 PM
  4. Eat unhealthy food, or not eating at all?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:08 PM
  5. links to nutritional information on many foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 05:34 PM
Log in
Log in