For the nattys on this forum. Do gear users annoy you?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
You work hard and everything you have gained has come with hard work and your bodies natural genetics. Then you see people who are genetically not as good as you resorting to gear to make the same gains. Does this annoy you?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. People are still grinding it out and I try hard to only compare myself to myself from yesterday and use others as inspiration.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
You work hard and everything you have gained has come with hard work and your bodies natural genetics. Then you see people who are genetically as good as you but using gear to make MORE gains. Does this annoy you?
Fixed it for you bro

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Yes but you know you did it naturally and they had to resort to drugs. I find the latter pretty ****in stupid to be honest. Especially when they do not nor have aspirations to compete.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Fixed it for you bro
Why would a person take gear if they just lift for fun? Most idiotic ****in thing I have seen. Get on stage if you want to use it. What’s really idiotic are 17 and 18 year olds using gear.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Looks, confidence, motivation, trying to better ones self. Vanity even, who cares? People make their own choices let them do what they do and enjoy your life. It’s not about having to resort to drugs, people who just start roids and don’t have any training ethics or motivation then yeah I guess but you just sounds bitter man haha

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the young age thing totally

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would a person take gear if they just lift for fun? Most idiotic ****in thing I have seen. Get on stage if you want to use it. What’s really idiotic are 17 and 18 year olds using gear.
The reasons are manifold.
I started at almost 50 yo. I just felt I don't have the time anymore to see changes. For an old fugger to see progress, it takes way longer -and time was running out. Going on TRT was a welcome excuse to cruising and blasting, I admit.

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
Not at all they chose to take the step and I could if I wanted to. You can’t just use gear and get huge without eating right and working hard.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ask the same question about why people waste money and time on fishing, most idiotic ****in thing i have seen.

IMG_3372.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah, you're making a stupid point by saying "why risk it for a hobby"... people risk far more every. single. day. for their favorite hobbies and pastimes... skydiving? could kill you day 1.
any extreme sport (motox, skateboarding, bmx, etc etc)? broken neck, bones, etc any day.

drive today? yep, could have died.

saying steroids are stupid becuase they're not YOUR hobby is ignorant. I'm 100% sure you've done many things in your life more dangerous than a recreational drug that actually CAN and IS used safely - see TRT and any other legit medical use for these same drugs.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No it doesn’t bother me in the least. I have a decent frame to build on and it presents a challenge. I don’t want to use something like that when I could easily just work a little harder and eat a little better and see results. I don’t believe in the idea that people plateau and then figure oh well I might as well try AAs. There’s always something missing that unlocks potential. Besides most guys running gear still aren’t as lucky or strong so I don’t feel like I’m missing much.

All said however I have begun my research and programming of sorts for the day if I ever do venture to the dark side.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offense OP, but judging from some of your posts and threads, you seem like you worry about others too much. Just worry about yourself. Unless you are competing in a natural bodybuilding show or powerlifting event, why worry if someone uses or not.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
What bothers me is the stigma that people use gear is they just take it and get huge. You have to be on point with your diet and training just like someone who is natty. Will you get more gains by using gear? Absolutely... but that doesn't mean you pin then hit the couch and chips for 12 weeks. You still have to work your ass off. I personally don't care if you use gear or you don't... just train your ass off eat like you should and don't worry about the guy next to you and what he's doing...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doing it for a plastic trophy is even dumber IMO. Lol The chances of being the next Phil Heath is 1 in a million. Just showing the other side. Really a few cycles is not a big deal. Natural or not is just a decision one makes. Moderation is the key I guess. Same for alcohol or anything else.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Doing it for a plastic trophy is even dumber IMO. Lol The chances of being the next Phil Heath is 1 in a million. Just showing the other side. Really a few cycles is not a big deal. Natural or not is just a decision one makes. Moderation is the key I guess. Same for alcohol or anything else.
And even if you become Phil Heath you can still walk down the street without people knowing who you are. People like Michael Jordan could never do that. 200 grand for winning the Olympia. Compared to making that multiple times a year in other sports. The prize money in bodybuilding is not good. I believe the winner of men’s physique pays 20 grand.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It used to bother me, so I hopped on a cycle and found that my naivety was the lack of knowledge, wisdom and experience. Now I truly respect the bodybuilders and athletes. One day you will come to a realization and get a clearer nonbiased opinion at the matter. For now you only know one side.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What annoys me are the people who use gear and claim natural. I've even seen it plenty of times on this forum. So basically 90 percent of the people who use gear. Also the guys who won't contribute any of their success to the drugs when in fact the drugs are the KEY INGREDIENT to their success. Ive seen some guys before gear pics and they are like "it's all training and diet" but yet they looked like crap before gear. Then I find out they eat like garbage while on cycle yet remain super lean which is an even bigger indicator of the effect the drugs are having. Of course using ostarine versus using 6 injectable steroids plus peptides, HGH, TRT so not needing to even PCT plus god knows what else is a huge huge difference. The drug(s) being run are a big part of the picture obviously.I generally see the more people run the more results they see. However I still don't think you can run a mild cycle and claim natural. If I'm natural and standing next to a guy who is using tons of gear and he's claiming natural he is in essence taking away all of my hard work. People see him and say "oh his training must be on point and diet." Then they'll look at the truly natural guy and say "he must be doing something wrong." If steroids don't do much then why are you using them? They work and they are a game changer. It's the difference between a pro card and being an average gym goer. I feel bad for those who are too ignorant and naive to respect the power of the chemicals they are putting into their body

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
What bothers me is the stigma that people use gear is they just take it and get huge. You have to be on point with your diet and training just like someone who is natty. Will you get more gains by using gear? Absolutely... but that doesn't mean you pin then hit the couch and chips for 12 weeks. You still have to work your ass off. I personally don't care if you use gear or you don't... just train your ass off eat like you should and don't worry about the guy next to you and what he's doing...
Right on brother

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Wish I had the balls and know how to do it.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Nah man, gear is part of the culture. I do find the bro-lore on the support supplements really annoying. They suggest an AI on a dry compound and they tell people to take cabergoline with Tren even when there are no signs of side effects.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you’re bothered by steroids you picked the wrong hobby. Lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many threads are you going to make about things that upset/annoy you within the fitness industry on a Fitness board?

You’re wasting your time on things you can’t control. Enjoy life and stop being hypercritical of EVERYTHING.

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
make the switch to powerlifting...steroids or not, we aren't as pretty in sparkling speedos, but we can tag along for Papa John's pizza night at Planet Fitness, in the judgment free zone and not feel ashamed...

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
"Lions never lose sleep over the opinions of sheep"

But seriously bro, what does it matter if some dude uses gear and you don't? How does THAT affect your life? Just do you bruh

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel people who cycle have a bigger issue with nattys, especially when they look better ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is the problem with our world, everyone is worried about someone else and looking for something to cry about. I worked out and competed in sports natural till age 24-25, never gave a **** what any1 looked like or what they were taking. Then when I stopped fighting I ran some cycles and never gave a **** what anyone else was doing. It's been a few years of on and off gym time with injuries and not cycling and I still don't care what any1 else does. If you spend more time worrying about yourself instead of what others do you will be more successful

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So it's stupid for someone to use the gear to make themselves bigger stronger and faster, but if you want to use it to stand on a stage in your underwear for strangers to look at you in hopes to win $10 trophy it's ok?
Sounds a little backwards to me

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
So it's stupid for someone to use the gear to make themselves bigger stronger and faster, but if you want to use it to stand on a stage in your underwear for strangers to look at you in hopes to win $10 trophy it's ok?
Sounds a little backwards to me
How is it backwards? You are actually ****ing up your natural testosterone by using gear at such a young age. Therefore you are being counterproductive and setting yourself backward cause you are ****ing up your natural test! Which you end up holding yourself back from reaching your full genetic potential before you mature fully.

Now if you were referring to someone just using gear who lifts for fun that in fact has reached their genetic potential, well thats different if in fact they know they have reached their genetic limits. Even then I disagree with it since they will never compete and still can make good gains without it. Diet is the most important way to make gains. I'll take a guy who has his diet and training perfected over a guy who relies on AAS and eats and trains like ****.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How is it backwards? You are actually ****ing up your natural testosterone by using gear at such a young age. Therefore you are being counterproductive and setting yourself backward cause you are ****ing up your natural test! Which you end up holding yourself back from reaching your full genetic potential before you mature fully.

Now if you were referring to someone just using gear who lifts for fun that in fact has reached their genetic potential, well thats different if in fact they know they have reached their genetic limits. Even then I disagree with it since they will never compete and still can make good gains without it.
What? I didn't say anything about young guys who haven't got to a imagenary genetic limit using them, I'm talking about adults who decide to use them. I worked out for 11years before I took my first cycle. And now I'm getting ready to go back on at age 32/33. I'm not concerned about screwing with natural potential cus my natural windows are long gone. I was simply talking about your stupid comparisons on what are ethical and unethical reasons to use them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just because you wrote something about some ages in your post didn't mean I'm dissecting every word of it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Steroids were not invented for bodybuilding why do you seem to think that competing in that sport is the only reason why you should be able to use them

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Steroids were not invented for bodybuilding why do you seem to think that competing in that sport is the only reason why you should be able to use them
Only reason a man should use gear in my OPINION (ITS MY OWN DOESN"T MAKE IT RIGHT) is if they have low test and need medical help to achieving normal levels. AGAIN this is MY OPINION. Take it for what it is.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only reason a man should use gear in my OPINION (ITS MY OWN DOESN"T MAKE IT RIGHT) is if they have low test and need medical help to achieving normal levels. AGAIN this is MY OPINION. Take it for what it is.
corrected:

Only reason a man should use gear in my OPINION (ITS MY OWN DOESN"T MAKE IT RIGHT) is if they have low test and need medical help to achieving normal levels. Then blast and cruise away. AGAIN this is MY OPINION. Take it for what it is.

;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is how I look at it, there's a million things in life that there are no necessary reason for doing but can still benefit from, enjoy or even better yourself. There's some things that will possibly hurt you and some do a little of both.
There's no reason to ever smoke but if you do it's your choice. Same for drinking.

There's no necessary reason to brush your teeth or wipe your ass or shower but you do it to look and feel better anyway. To be appealing to others and feel good . There's no reason to drive your car to work when u can just walk or ride a bike.

I was big in fighting sports growing up. Why when you could get possible cripple or brain damage? Why do ppl bungee jumping and skydiving?

Stop worrying about other ppl and do the things that you like, and do them because you want to do them.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
corrected:

Only reason a man should use gear in my OPINION (ITS MY OWN DOESN"T MAKE IT RIGHT) is if they have low test and need medical help to achieving normal levels. Then blast and cruise away. AGAIN this is MY OPINION. Take it for what it is.

;)
Yes I left that out. I do agree with it 100 %.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That wouldn't be considered using gear if they are only using it for TRT purposes and keeping normal test levels?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That wouldn't be considered using gear if they are only using it for TRT purposes and keeping normal test levels?
He already agreed that once on TRT, cruising and blasting is okay. :)

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Absolutely it’s ok . No need to come off once you are on and have reached a certain age.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
So wait, it’s bad to cycle unless you’re gonna compete but hit 35-45ish and it doesn’t matter if you blast and cruise for the rest of days?????? Your logic sucks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So wait, it’s bad to cycle unless you’re gonna compete but hit 35-45ish and it doesn’t matter if you blast and cruise for the rest of days?????? Your logic sucks
If your a male around the same age as him and you look better then him and make him feel insecure then it's because you cheated and took steroids. Otherwise it's ok. That's what I gather every time a thread like this pops up.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your a male around the same age as him and you look better then him and make him feel insecure then it's because you cheated and took steroids. Otherwise it's ok. That's what I gather every time a thread like this pops up.

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Looking at his avatar, it hardly gets any better!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You work hard and everything you have gained has come with hard work and your bodies natural genetics. Then you see people who are genetically not as good as you resorting to gear to make the same gains. Does this annoy you?
When I was all natty I would say frustrated not annoyed. Why get annoyed at someone else's choice if it doesn't really effect you. Now I would get frustrated at their faster progress though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way a bit righteous on the opinions of why a person should or should not use gear. Why do your morale codes need to dictate others decisions? Any reason that the person finds worthy after weighing the options and possible consequences should be fine so long as not directly hurting others. It comes down to responsibility for oneself. Giving stuff like that power over you enough to upset you or annoy you just isn't worth it. Just shrug your shoulders and say fug it I like doing me and what I am achieving and be happy.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natties annoy me. Occupying my machines and weights, flopping around with their skinny arms and legs for years, always looking the same.
They repeatedly ask me how to become so big and strong -and I tell them: "Use more creatine and stop masturbating."
Now they all have diarrhea and a boner.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is a study it shows three groups. A group who trains naturally. A group who trains with testosterone and a group who DOESNT train while receiving injectable testosterone. The group who did NO TRAINING while receiving injections of testosterone burned more fat and gained more muscle than the natural group who trained. Obviously the group who took test and trained gained the most. It is truly sad that the group who didn't even train gained more than the natural group. Oh but steroids don't do much lol right?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a study it shows three groups. A group who trains naturally. A group who trains with testosterone and a group who DOESNT train while receiving injectable testosterone. The group who did NO TRAINING while receiving injections of testosterone burned more fat and gained more muscle than the natural group who trained. Obviously the group who took test and trained gained the most. It is truly sad that the group who didn't even train gained more than the natural group. Oh but steroids don't do much lol right?
Well then that group that trained with no testosterone and was out "gained" by the non training testosterone group must have been a bunch of real boners bc simply having high testosterone will not product hypertrophy. Maybe slight increase burning fat due to optimal hormone levels

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
"natties" bitch about "juicers", and "juicers" bitch about "natties" bitchin' about bitchin'...it's a vicious cycle.

hard to argue it not being easier to reach respectable strength and physique goals while using, in comparison to not...or the fact that your average users don't have to necessarily work as hard to reach a decent physique, nutrition wise as well as length of time needed in order to do so...but this sole factor only relates to average users and average natties, remaining average. Regardless of using or not, dedication and genetics will always separate you from the rest...

man up, and work harder.