For the nattys on this forum. Do gear users annoy you?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    There is a study it shows three groups. A group who trains naturally. A group who trains with testosterone and a group who DOESNT train while receiving injectable testosterone. The group who did NO TRAINING while receiving injections of testosterone burned more fat and gained more muscle than the natural group who trained. Obviously the group who took test and trained gained the most. It is truly sad that the group who didn't even train gained more than the natural group. Oh but steroids don't do much lol right?
    Nobdy is saying steroids don't do much... they do a lot that is whythey are used. What people have said is you can't just take steroids and not work and get great results.

Link up that study though since you used as a reference. I would love to read it. Bottom line the study itself must be looked at to see what controls were in place and also the training age and doses given.

No matter what tho you realize average training and nutrition are not going to get the average trainee amazing results even with gear...

Advance training techniques and intensity are required to drive hyperplasia and recruitment of nuclei into the muscle cells. That is where a lot of the growth comes in.

Does gear give us an advantage? You're damn straight it does! That's the point of using it. That's not in question... However it is not an unfair advantage unless we are competing and I lied and said I was natty in a competition. As far as noncompetitors who don't admit it so damn what! It is illegal... tons of reasons to keep that under your belt. Think about it.

Bottom line is a lot of natties intentionally or unintentionally try to belittle the training and knowledge of gear users. Acting as if it is all the gear. That's horse crap and offensive. Sure their are plenty who abuse them or dont know much but that isnt the bulk of the group. Gear users get tired of defending themselves saying it also requires hard work as well. Then the argument starts and there are plenty haters on both sides... everybody should just chill if you know someone uses gear then don't compare your progress to theirs. At that point it is apples and oranges especially if they are doing everything else right. If you don't compare yourself to them then there should be no animosity towards him for his progress. Yes the dismissiveness of his gains being all steroid is a form of animosity.

Me personally I fully admit I have tons of knowledge and hard work but have some dietary discipline issues. I definitely have used gear as a shortcut back to my desired physique. It makes it very easy for me to do everything right if I get on a cycle because I don't want to waste any possible gains while on. So that is another way it helps is I am actually more strict when on. Between doing it all right and a little gear I have unreal results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomo View Post
    "natties" bitch about "juicers", and "juicers" bitch about "natties" bitchin' about bitchin'...it's a vicious cycle.

hard to argue it not being easier to reach respectable strength and physique goals while using, in comparison to not...or the fact that your average users don't have to necessarily work as hard to reach a decent physique, nutrition wise as well as length of time needed in order to do so...but this sole factor only relates to average users and average natties, remaining average. Regardless of using or not, dedication and genetics will always separate you from the rest...

man up, and work harder.
    Agreed my man!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Natties annoy me. Occupying my machines and weights, flopping around with their skinny arms and legs for years, always looking the same.
    They repeatedly ask me how to become so big and strong -and I tell them: "Use more creatine and stop masturbating."
    Now they all have diarrhea and a boner.
    LMAO..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nobdy is saying steroids don't do much... they do a lot that is whythey are used. What people have said is you can't just take steroids and not work and get great results.

Link up that study though since you used as a reference. I would love to read it. Bottom line the study itself must be looked at to see what controls were in place and also the training age and doses given.

No matter what tho you realize average training and nutrition are not going to get the average trainee amazing results even with gear...

Advance training techniques and intensity are required to drive hyperplasia and recruitment of nuclei into the muscle cells. That is where a lot of the growth comes in.

Does gear give us an advantage? You're damn straight it does! That's the point of using it. That's not in question... However it is not an unfair advantage unless we are competing and I lied and said I was natty in a competition. As far as noncompetitors who don't admit it so damn what! It is illegal... tons of reasons to keep that under your belt. Think about it.

Bottom line is a lot of natties intentionally or unintentionally try to belittle the training and knowledge of gear users. Acting as if it is all the gear. That's horse crap and offensive. Sure their are plenty who abuse them or dont know much but that isnt the bulk of the group. Gear users get tired of defending themselves saying it also requires hard work as well. Then the argument starts and there are plenty haters on both sides... everybody should just chill if you know someone uses gear then don't compare your progress to theirs. At that point it is apples and oranges especially if they are doing everything else right. If you don't compare yourself to them then there should be no animosity towards him for his progress. Yes the dismissiveness of his gains being all steroid is a form of animosity.

Me personally I fully admit I have tons of knowledge and hard work but have some dietary discipline issues. I definitely have used gear as a shortcut back to my desired physique. It makes it very easy for me to do everything right if I get on a cycle because I don't want to waste any possible gains while on. So that is another way it helps is I am actually more strict when on. Between doing it all right and a little gear I have unreal results.Agreed my man!
    Just win your class in a non tested show as a natty and win your class enhanced and you can speak to both, right?!?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

4. I want to ask a questions to Natty guys in here. Why do some deem guys in TRT as enhanced? If your levels are within normal range (I'm talking like 700-900 not TRT guys in the 1300) what makes things "easier" for them?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I want to ask a questions to Natty guys in here. Why do some deem guys in TRT as enhanced? If your levels are within normal range (I'm talking like 700-900 not TRT guys in the 1300) what makes things "easier" for them?
    I really wouldn’t even consider a guy on TRT holding around 1300 to be enhanced.
    •   

6. Live and let live. Donít get on your high horse what other people do. Leave them to it. If they want to use aas let them. Itís got nothing to do with you weather you like it or not. In my opinion life is too short to stay natty. You only live once and most guys want to look and feel good so they move to the dark side. Why not? Iíd take gains from 1 cycle of 3 months you would get in over a year natty. Thatís just me and my opinion. Everybody is entitled to there own opinion. But donít create a keyboard war

7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Just win your class in a non tested show as a natty and win your class enhanced and you can speak to both, right?!?
    No doubt that says a lot there. I have only competed in a Natural BB comp, never a geared one. I was supposed to be a novice but was asked if I wanted to compete with the National Level guys for a shot at a pro card. They said it would almost be unfair for me to go into the novice, so I decided to play with the big boys and got 5th on a National Stage. I take that over a first in a regional, but that's easy to say when I have never had a 1st in a regional. LMAO. I do plan to do an NPC show later this year and will be enhance for sure. The difference will be around 20lbs stage weight...

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I want to ask a questions to Natty guys in here. Why do some deem guys in TRT as enhanced? If your levels are within normal range (I'm talking like 700-900 not TRT guys in the 1300) what makes things "easier" for them?
    The reality is so long as it falls within the standards that the federation deems normal range then everyone could do it, so it is still fair... It is just unfortunately human nature for people to look for external reasons to justify anything not going our way instead of saying okay that didn't workout, what can I do differently to get the result I want. Like if losing a competition the right response is "I need to do something different, or keep doing the same things for longer and harder to beat that guy..." not "He was on TRT and that isn't fair..." It is because the rules of the competition you signed up for tells you that right from the beginning. If whining about it after the fact well that makes you a bit of a panty waste victim minded person...

Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I really wouldn’t even consider a guy on TRT holding around 1300 to be enhanced.
    Eh, I would say there would still be a slight advantage there. Not on the level of a cycle but definitely over someone in normal range with half that testosterone level. Over the course of the year that could add up to an extra 2-3 lbs which is still an advantage over being natty in normal ranges.

Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Live and let live. Don’t get on your high horse what other people do. Leave them to it. If they want to use aas let them. It’s got nothing to do with you weather you like it or not. In my opinion life is too short to stay natty. You only live once and most guys want to look and feel good so they move to the dark side. Why not? I’d take gains from 1 cycle of 3 months you would get in over a year natty. That’s just me and my opinion. Everybody is entitled to there own opinion. But don’t create a keyboard war
    BOOM!
    Current Training Log -

8. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    "Lions never lose sleep over the opinions of sheep"

But seriously bro, what does it matter if some dude uses gear and you don't? How does THAT affect your life? Just do you bruh
    Bro, That quote though!!!
    "Anything lost can be found again, except for time wasted"

9. Don’t get the comments about it being stupid if you aren’t competing - what the **** is wrong with wanting to look good?

I spent my teens and 20’s massively overweight, turned 32 and made some changes, lost 140lbs through diet and exercise. 4 years of training and muscle gain is hard to come by, I spent my best hormonal years balls deep in Krispy Kreme and pizza so I’ve just decided to jump on a cycle.

I train hard, I eat really well, I don’t drink and I do all the things that most people can’t be arsed to (I don’t watch tv so I have time to train for example) - I’ve got on a prohormone cycle to help me realise some additional benefits that the hard work I put in should bring.

Yeah I shouldn’t have spent my younger years single handily making the ben n jerrys guys rich but having sorted myself out are you saying you begrudge me using something so I can spend middle age feeling good about myself?

I respect anyone, natty or otherwise, who has the displine to work hard towards a goal, whatever that goal be.

Can’t we just support people to achieve rather than judge them for the way they do it?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Donít get the comments about it being stupid if you arenít competing - what the **** is wrong with wanting to look good?

I spent my teens and 20ís massively overweight, turned 32 and made some changes, lost 140lbs through diet and exercise. 4 years of training and muscle gain is hard to come by, I spent my best hormonal years balls deep in Krispy Kreme and pizza so Iíve just decided to jump on a cycle.

I train hard, I eat really well, I donít drink and I do all the things that most people canít be arsed to (I donít watch tv so I have time to train for example) - Iíve got on a prohormone cycle to help me realise some additional benefits that the hard work I put in should bring.

Yeah I shouldnít have spent my younger years single handily making the ben n jerrys guys rich but having sorted myself out are you saying you begrudge me using something so I can spend middle age feeling good about myself?

I respect anyone, natty or otherwise, who has the displine to work hard towards a goal, whatever that goal be.

Canít we just support people to achieve rather than judge them for the way they do it?
    This

11. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Don’t get the comments about it being stupid if you aren’t competing - what the **** is wrong with wanting to look good?

I spent my teens and 20’s massively overweight, turned 32 and made some changes, lost 140lbs through diet and exercise. 4 years of training and muscle gain is hard to come by, I spent my best hormonal years balls deep in Krispy Kreme and pizza so I’ve just decided to jump on a cycle.

I train hard, I eat really well, I don’t drink and I do all the things that most people can’t be arsed to (I don’t watch tv so I have time to train for example) - I’ve got on a prohormone cycle to help me realise some additional benefits that the hard work I put in should bring.

Yeah I shouldn’t have spent my younger years single handily making the ben n jerrys guys rich but having sorted myself out are you saying you begrudge me using something so I can spend middle age feeling good about myself?

Can’t we just support people to achieve rather than judge them for the way they do it?
    Well said @Whisky!

People just get on their high horse and think whatever shapes their moral compass should also drive everyone else's... It's a control issue they have trying to impose their personal beliefs on others to live by. Don't take offense to it... just rise above it.
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. problems with the enter key working on this forum.
    By jbryand101b in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 08:37 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 10:22 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 05:00 PM
  4. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 02:01 PM
  5. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 11:57 AM