For the nattys on this forum. Do gear users annoy you?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. I feel people who cycle have a bigger issue with nattys, especially when they look better 😂


  2. This is the problem with our world, everyone is worried about someone else and looking for something to cry about. I worked out and competed in sports natural till age 24-25, never gave a **** what any1 looked like or what they were taking. Then when I stopped fighting I ran some cycles and never gave a **** what anyone else was doing. It's been a few years of on and off gym time with injuries and not cycling and I still don't care what any1 else does. If you spend more time worrying about yourself instead of what others do you will be more successful
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Why would a person take gear if they just lift for fun? Most idiotic ****in thing I have seen. Get on stage if you want to use it. Whatís really idiotic are 17 and 18 year olds using gear.
    So it's stupid for someone to use the gear to make themselves bigger stronger and faster, but if you want to use it to stand on a stage in your underwear for strangers to look at you in hopes to win $10 trophy it's ok?
    Sounds a little backwards to me

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    So it's stupid for someone to use the gear to make themselves bigger stronger and faster, but if you want to use it to stand on a stage in your underwear for strangers to look at you in hopes to win $10 trophy it's ok?
    Sounds a little backwards to me
    How is it backwards? You are actually ****ing up your natural testosterone by using gear at such a young age. Therefore you are being counterproductive and setting yourself backward cause you are ****ing up your natural test! Which you end up holding yourself back from reaching your full genetic potential before you mature fully.

    Now if you were referring to someone just using gear who lifts for fun that in fact has reached their genetic potential, well thats different if in fact they know they have reached their genetic limits. Even then I disagree with it since they will never compete and still can make good gains without it. Diet is the most important way to make gains. I'll take a guy who has his diet and training perfected over a guy who relies on AAS and eats and trains like ****.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    How is it backwards? You are actually ****ing up your natural testosterone by using gear at such a young age. Therefore you are being counterproductive and setting yourself backward cause you are ****ing up your natural test! Which you end up holding yourself back from reaching your full genetic potential before you mature fully.

    Now if you were referring to someone just using gear who lifts for fun that in fact has reached their genetic potential, well thats different if in fact they know they have reached their genetic limits. Even then I disagree with it since they will never compete and still can make good gains without it.
    What? I didn't say anything about young guys who haven't got to a imagenary genetic limit using them, I'm talking about adults who decide to use them. I worked out for 11years before I took my first cycle. And now I'm getting ready to go back on at age 32/33. I'm not concerned about screwing with natural potential cus my natural windows are long gone. I was simply talking about your stupid comparisons on what are ethical and unethical reasons to use them.
    •   
       


  6. Just because you wrote something about some ages in your post didn't mean I'm dissecting every word of it.

  7. Steroids were not invented for bodybuilding why do you seem to think that competing in that sport is the only reason why you should be able to use them

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Steroids were not invented for bodybuilding why do you seem to think that competing in that sport is the only reason why you should be able to use them
    Only reason a man should use gear in my OPINION (ITS MY OWN DOESN"T MAKE IT RIGHT) is if they have low test and need medical help to achieving normal levels. AGAIN this is MY OPINION. Take it for what it is.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Only reason a man should use gear in my OPINION (ITS MY OWN DOESN"T MAKE IT RIGHT) is if they have low test and need medical help to achieving normal levels. AGAIN this is MY OPINION. Take it for what it is.
    corrected:

    Only reason a man should use gear in my OPINION (ITS MY OWN DOESN"T MAKE IT RIGHT) is if they have low test and need medical help to achieving normal levels. Then blast and cruise away. AGAIN this is MY OPINION. Take it for what it is.

    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  10. This is how I look at it, there's a million things in life that there are no necessary reason for doing but can still benefit from, enjoy or even better yourself. There's some things that will possibly hurt you and some do a little of both.
    There's no reason to ever smoke but if you do it's your choice. Same for drinking.

    There's no necessary reason to brush your teeth or wipe your ass or shower but you do it to look and feel better anyway. To be appealing to others and feel good . There's no reason to drive your car to work when u can just walk or ride a bike.

    I was big in fighting sports growing up. Why when you could get possible cripple or brain damage? Why do ppl bungee jumping and skydiving?

    Stop worrying about other ppl and do the things that you like, and do them because you want to do them.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    corrected:

    Only reason a man should use gear in my OPINION (ITS MY OWN DOESN"T MAKE IT RIGHT) is if they have low test and need medical help to achieving normal levels. Then blast and cruise away. AGAIN this is MY OPINION. Take it for what it is.

    Yes I left that out. I do agree with it 100 %.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Only reason a man should use gear in my OPINION (ITS MY OWN DOESN"T MAKE IT RIGHT) is if they have low test and need medical help to achieving normal levels. AGAIN this is MY OPINION. Take it for what it is.
    That wouldn't be considered using gear if they are only using it for TRT purposes and keeping normal test levels?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    That wouldn't be considered using gear if they are only using it for TRT purposes and keeping normal test levels?
    He already agreed that once on TRT, cruising and blasting is okay.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  14. Absolutely it’s ok . No need to come off once you are on and have reached a certain age.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Absolutely it’s ok . No need to come off once you are on and have reached a certain age.
    I dig what you want to say:

    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  16. So wait, itís bad to cycle unless youíre gonna compete but hit 35-45ish and it doesnít matter if you blast and cruise for the rest of days?????? Your logic sucks

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    So wait, itís bad to cycle unless youíre gonna compete but hit 35-45ish and it doesnít matter if you blast and cruise for the rest of days?????? Your logic sucks
    If your a male around the same age as him and you look better then him and make him feel insecure then it's because you cheated and took steroids. Otherwise it's ok. That's what I gather every time a thread like this pops up.

    Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    If your a male around the same age as him and you look better then him and make him feel insecure then it's because you cheated and took steroids. Otherwise it's ok. That's what I gather every time a thread like this pops up.

    Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

    Looking at his avatar, it hardly gets any better!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    You work hard and everything you have gained has come with hard work and your bodies natural genetics. Then you see people who are genetically not as good as you resorting to gear to make the same gains. Does this annoy you?
    When I was all natty I would say frustrated not annoyed. Why get annoyed at someone else's choice if it doesn't really effect you. Now I would get frustrated at their faster progress though.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. By the way a bit righteous on the opinions of why a person should or should not use gear. Why do your morale codes need to dictate others decisions? Any reason that the person finds worthy after weighing the options and possible consequences should be fine so long as not directly hurting others. It comes down to responsibility for oneself. Giving stuff like that power over you enough to upset you or annoy you just isn't worth it. Just shrug your shoulders and say fug it I like doing me and what I am achieving and be happy.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. Natties annoy me. Occupying my machines and weights, flopping around with their skinny arms and legs for years, always looking the same.
    They repeatedly ask me how to become so big and strong -and I tell them: "Use more creatine and stop masturbating."
    Now they all have diarrhea and a boner.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  22. There is a study it shows three groups. A group who trains naturally. A group who trains with testosterone and a group who DOESNT train while receiving injectable testosterone. The group who did NO TRAINING while receiving injections of testosterone burned more fat and gained more muscle than the natural group who trained. Obviously the group who took test and trained gained the most. It is truly sad that the group who didn't even train gained more than the natural group. Oh but steroids don't do much lol right?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    There is a study it shows three groups. A group who trains naturally. A group who trains with testosterone and a group who DOESNT train while receiving injectable testosterone. The group who did NO TRAINING while receiving injections of testosterone burned more fat and gained more muscle than the natural group who trained. Obviously the group who took test and trained gained the most. It is truly sad that the group who didn't even train gained more than the natural group. Oh but steroids don't do much lol right?
    Well then that group that trained with no testosterone and was out "gained" by the non training testosterone group must have been a bunch of real boners bc simply having high testosterone will not product hypertrophy. Maybe slight increase burning fat due to optimal hormone levels
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. "natties" bitch about "juicers", and "juicers" bitch about "natties" bitchin' about bitchin'...it's a vicious cycle.

    hard to argue it not being easier to reach respectable strength and physique goals while using, in comparison to not...or the fact that your average users don't have to necessarily work as hard to reach a decent physique, nutrition wise as well as length of time needed in order to do so...but this sole factor only relates to average users and average natties, remaining average. Regardless of using or not, dedication and genetics will always separate you from the rest...

    man up, and work harder.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. problems with the enter key working on this forum.
    By jbryand101b in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 08:37 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 10:22 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 05:00 PM
  4. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 02:01 PM
  5. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Log in
Log in