74g protein wtf?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
nearly 19g protein per 100g raw mahi mahi, so in a serving of 400g (raw weight) there's like 74g of protein? i have my doubts...
i mean it's like i ate nothing when i eat this.
delicious though..
but im not sure how to arrange my macros cos i really dont feel it contains that much pro...

Parables7

Parables7

Awards
nearly 19g protein per 100g raw mahi mahi, so in a serving of 400g (raw weight) there's like 74g of protein? i have my doubts...
delicious though..
but im not sure how to arrange my macros cos i really dont feel it contains that much pro...
Yeah say 20g protein per 4oz (112g) and if you ate a 14oz mahi mahi filet, you'd have about 70g protein.

Does seem like a lot but that's nice chunk of fish too.

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
delicious though..
Sounds like a delicious 70g of protein to take in bud! I love mahi-mahi sushi. Its light filling and you can put down a ton of it! eat up bro!

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
Protein is not hard to eat, one pizza here in sweden contains 100+

Dude overnight me a pizza international! haha what kind of pizza is it you are eating thats got over 100g of protein??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer