PCT and cutting

1. PCT and cutting

Just finished my Epiandrosterone and Lgd-4033 bulking cycle, and taking clomid daily for the next 4 weeks alone. Can I start my cut now? Or wait until my PCT is finished? Or even longer than that?

2. Mentally and physically coming off will be a challenge all on it's own. The best way to retain your newly acquired muscle is to continue training and eating the same as you were on cycle. You are already going through big changes with pct, don't change anything else.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Mentally and physically coming off will be a challenge all on it's own. The best way to retain your newly acquired muscle is to continue training and eating the same as you were on cycle. You are already going through big changes with pct, don't change anything else.
    I've been natty for a long long time, only ran a few ph cycles back in the day - so take it for what its worth.....

but even in my limited experience I know keeping "gains" from a cycle through PCT can be really tough. I'd hold off, if you can, for a month or two and try to get your body used to carrying that extra muscle and get your hormones back on track before going into any type of caloric deficit

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 05:21 PM
  2. anabolics and cutting...also what pct is advised for this
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 02:50 PM
  3. Cutting after PCT and keeping gains...
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 04:17 PM
  4. pct clear and cut
    By giantsfan in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 01:32 PM
  5. ph's and cutting
    By snoopy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 03:07 PM