Starting a cycle after PCT

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey everyone I was wondering if a second cycle can be started after completing a PCT or should one wait extra time after before starting another cycle ?

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
You need to wait. Time off cycle needs to be the time on. Some even say include the weeks of pct which is what I do. Doing cycles back to back will destroy your body

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So how long should one wait before trying another cycle after going through the pct protocol?

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It was 4 weeks on and then followed with 4 weeks off with Nova, SuP3r PCT and the compounds were
tmpPhoto.jpg

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
I would wait 8 weeks. Looks like you did things right with a quality pct. It's a pain waiting I know but your body will thank you

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright thanks man, you probably saved my ass from making a huge mistake lol

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Hey no problem better to ask for advice then ask for help when your feeling like **** or your balls go into hiding lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The only guaranteed way to know when it's ok is to do bloodwork. You 100% need to wait at least 4 weeks after pct tho to allow your hormones to stabilize as the pct period sees them swing down then up (usually beyond normal) then post pct come back down slightly as they normalize. Run bloods at 4-8 weeks post pct and make the assessment based on that.

If you're too cheap/lazy to do that (which is awfully common) the standard is time on + pct = time off (ie for an 8 wk cycle and 4wk pct you'd take 12 weeks off after the pct before you'd be "ready")

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a lot of experience. Ive done ten over the counter cycles for ten years. Thats an average of one cycle a year until i started trt. I did from age 23 to 33.

Like everyone said esp with these orals, its best do the rule of thumb time on+plus= time off.

I dont do this anymore as im on trt and feel much better and maintain gains better.

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright thank you everyone for keeping me from giving myself god knows what kind of awful side effects lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright thank you everyone for keeping me from giving myself god knows what kind of awful side effects lol
I would recommend getting bloodwork done. Usually after a cycle it decreases hdl cholesterol, liver enzymes, and good to know where your labs are