Cut or lean bulk?

1. Cut or lean bulk?

Getting back into lifting again. Need some opinions if I need to cut some more or lean bulk. I'm 21, 200 pounds 6"2. Sorry if this is the wrong thread .. Name:  IMG_0652.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  278.5 KBName:  IMG_0651.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  268.7 KBName:  IMG_0653.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  275.7 KB

2. I honestly think you could do either are, if your happy where your at right now, do a bulk up. If not do another cut. Just the more you cut, the easier it is to get back to that level when your done bulking. Either way though I think you'll be happy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I honestly think you could do either are, if your happy where your at right now, do a bulk up. If not do another cut. Just the more you cut, the easier it is to get back to that level when your done bulking. Either way though I think you'll be happy
    I appreciate your time my man. Leaned out a lot the past few months. Was 240. I'm doing a strength program at the moment. My strength isn't where it should be at my weight and age. I'm not naturally strong.

4. All depends what you want to do with your body.

If I was in yours I would stay at least this lean and go for adding muscle in the right places. From experience its much better to stay leaner, than have to lose body fat. Your arms look good in that front a shot and chest looks like it could use some work
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

5. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    All depends what you want to do with your body.

If I was in yours I would stay at least this lean and go for adding muscle in the right places. From experience its much better to stay leaner, than have to lose body fat. Your arms look good in that front a shot and chest looks like it could use some work
    My arms have gone down in size since I took the break from the gym and lost some weight. I can get the arms back, but the chest is another problem. I've noticed I tend to store a lot of fat in my chest. I have muscle there, but it's just that stubborn fat that doesn't wanna leave.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Its Raider View Post
    My arms have gone down in size since I took the break from the gym and lost some weight. I can get the arms back, but the chest is another problem. I've noticed I tend to store a lot of fat in my chest. I have muscle there, but it's just that stubborn fat that doesn't wanna leave.
    Thats a common issue where fat is stored on man Lower back, lower stomach, chest.

whyd you take a break from the gym?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

7. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Thats a common issue where fat is stored on man Lower back, lower stomach, chest.

whyd you take a break from the gym?
    I burnt myself out. In high school I was a baseball player, but couldn't lift 135 on bench. I was 260 then. After I graduated, I literally went almost every day for about 1 or so and I felt so burnt out. Then after my 3rd ph cycle I didn't bounce back properly. I was lactating through my nipples. Doctor wouldn't help me, so I was a hormonal roller coaster and didn't feel like lifting. Getting back into it is kinda rough since I travel for work, but you gotta push through it. I wish I would have never stopped. We live and learn though
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone try MSten on a cut or lean bulk?
    By chainsaw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:46 AM
  2. To cut or to bulk & calories...please help
    By korndog in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 12:28 PM
  3. Cut first? or lean bulk from the start?
    By julius kelp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 08:16 AM
  4. Cut or Clean Bulk
    By Bmegoist in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 12:39 PM