Pick a food to try and make me fat

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Pick a food to try and make me fat


    So I'm thinking of starting a YouTube series where people pick a food item that I have to eat 500+ calories of it daily for a week and then post about it. I hear a lot of people talking about "clean" eating but that's crap in my opinion. Food is food and if you balance your macros you'll still see the same results. So throw some foods at me and prove me wrong. The only criteria that I have is that the food has to be controllable as in I can measure it. Therefore all the food items have to be something that I can make and measure at home. I look forward to seeing what people throw at me for my first item.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by stlcards14 View Post
    So I'm thinking of starting a YouTube series where people pick a food item that I have to eat 500+ calories of it daily for a week and then post about it. I hear a lot of people talking about "clean" eating but that's crap in my opinion. Food is food and if you balance your macros you'll still see the same results. So throw some foods at me and prove me wrong. The only criteria that I have is that the food has to be controllable as in I can measure it. Therefore all the food items have to be something that I can make and measure at home. I look forward to seeing what people throw at me for my first item.
    Don't need to prove **** to me lol I'm with you... it's simple math
    •   
       


  3. I can only imagine the suggestions you're gonna get
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  4. Pick a food to try and make me fat


    Beer or Ben and jerrys ice cream like rich piana

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    Beer or Ben and jerrys ice cream like rich piana
    I am so down for a week of Ben a jerry's ice cream
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Don't need to prove **** to me lol I'm with you... it's simple math
    Right lol

  7. Bet you can't do it with Celery, or Shiritaki noodles 😉

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    Bet you can't do it with Celery, or Shiritaki noodles
    Well duh I can't do celery but I'm not familiar with the noodles

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stlcards14 View Post
    So I'm thinking of starting a YouTube series where people pick a food item that I have to eat 500+ calories of it daily for a week and then post about it. I hear a lot of people talking about "clean" eating but that's crap in my opinion. Food is food and if you balance your macros you'll still see the same results. So throw some foods at me and prove me wrong. The only criteria that I have is that the food has to be controllable as in I can measure it. Therefore all the food items have to be something that I can make and measure at home. I look forward to seeing what people throw at me for my first item.
    Dunkin Donuts dozen for breakfast, Burger King for lunch, and Popeyes for Dinner

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Dunkin Donuts dozen for breakfast, Burger King for lunch, and Popeyes for Dinner
    I could totally tear the fak out of some Popeye's chicken
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  11. Table sugar

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I could totally tear the fak out of some Popeye's chicken
    Me too. I'm from South Louisiana. My daughter always says why cant we have KFC. And I say its not allowed in MY HOUSE. LOL

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Dunkin Donuts dozen for breakfast, Burger King for lunch, and Popeyes for Dinner
    It has to be measurable and none of that is. Maybe the donuts...the goal is to prove that it won't effect me....which it won't.... not actually get fat

  14. Waiting for something real gross like White Castle.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  15. Ok DD's for breakfast, BK for lunch, Popeyes for dinnee

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Waiting for something real gross like White Castle.
    You shut your whore mouth! White Castle is not gross
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    You shut your whore mouth! White Castle is not gross
    Bwhahahaa. I used to eat it when I was younger ....
















    Then I started making real money.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
  18. Pick a food to try and make me fat


    Quote Originally Posted by stlcards14 View Post
    So I'm thinking of starting a YouTube series where people pick a food item that I have to eat 500+ calories of it daily for a week and then post about it. I hear a lot of people talking about "clean" eating but that's crap in my opinion. Food is food and if you balance your macros you'll still see the same results. So throw some foods at me and prove me wrong. The only criteria that I have is that the food has to be controllable as in I can measure it. Therefore all the food items have to be something that I can make and measure at home. I look forward to seeing what people throw at me for my first item.
    500+ calories from apple seeds. Have fun with that. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.






    ...Don't actually do that.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Me too. I'm from South Louisiana. My daughter always says why cant we have KFC. And I say its not allowed in MY HOUSE. LOL
    I've been so grateful since it reached Canada KFC is like pigeon meat lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    I've been so grateful since it reached Canada KFC is like pigeon meat lol
    KFC is such a joke. The only place to get real chicken is Popeyes, for fast food that is. Lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    KFC is such a joke. The only place to get real chicken is Popeyes, for fast food that is. Lol
    Cajun fries too

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    Cajun fries too
    I do a 2 peice dark and spicy, mashed taters, biscuit, and 3 jalapenos with a sweet tea.
  23. Pick a food to try and make me fat


    How about 500 calories a day from Trinidad Scorpion Peppers? It should only be about 100 dried peppers or so.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I do a 2 peice dark and spicy, mashed taters, biscuit, and 3 jalapenos with a sweet tea.
    That's something that's funny about Canada and US sweet tea is Iced tea in Canada lol the first time I didn't know this and I got unsweet tea and I was like wtf aha

  25. Thanks for all the responses! Even the one about the apple seeds

    So far it's between a week with doughnuts or a week of Ben and jerry's
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. interesting way to try and lose weight article
    By dlew308 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:40 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 11:30 PM
  4. I'm going to try and get my pro card soon...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 07:15 AM
Log in
Log in