Pick a food to try and make me fat

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Waiting for something real gross like White Castle.
    White Castle is amazing
    I had it last week and it made me sick but it was so good going down lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

2. White Castle is only good after drinking...
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I could totally tear the fak out of some Popeye's chicken
    oh hell yea. one of my favorite cheat meals is some spicy chicken popeyes bro

4. When I went on serious bulking cycles I would have a piece of lasagna along with grilled chicken. My mom would make me a sheet pan and I would bang that down in a week.

5. Whole milk
    •   

6. Hot Cheetos!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hogarth616 View Post
    Hot Cheetos!!!
    I'm down for a week of hot cheetos

8. has anyone suggested Crisco? ;p
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

9. Whole milk

10. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    How long is your "physique" going to be sustainable for if so many other vital bodily functions are crapping out on you? How will your immune system handle any challenges, especially if you're training hard? Etc. If it's only for a short period of time, it is still moderation of sorts, just a different variety of moderation; think of a cheat meal relatively often vs a cheat day less often. Both only make up a small portion of the whole over a significant period of time.
    As long as I want. Look up Michael Phelpsí diet. 10k calories. Just busting ass for it. And no it wasnít all clean food in fact heís known for eating McDonaldís on a regular basis. Look at Cal Von Monger dude has like two dinner boxes from Mcdonalds for a meal. As far as my keeping the physique you want Itís so sustainable. In fact I feel better can work harder and get less sick by eating a high calorie diet. I lost 101lbs in 6months 13 days. 267lbs to 166lbs and I have bulked to a consistent 230lbs over the past three years. Using the eat what I want diet. Yeah I gained a little fat over that time period but itís minimal 10-15lbs (can drop it in less than a month). My immune system is great. My health markers are better than most natty guys I know. My cardiovascular health is awesome. Resting heart rate is below 50bpm on average while having caffeine in my system! I did 3 weeks of superdrol while on 750mg of test and none of my health markers were outside of the normal range. AST was slightly heightened, but nothing worth stressing over. Considering it was still normal range. And went back down 2 weeks after stopping the superdrol.

That being said not everyone has the same work ethic in the gym. I wait tables walk anywhere from 4-7 miles at work. After work hit the gym and I bust my butt. I never leave with a dry shirt. I literally get home and almost pass out from my workouts. Heck sometimes I do pass out. I get hypoglycemic after the gym on a 5k cal diet. Itís not always about what you eat. Itís how much you eat and how you eat it. Yes what you eat plays the biggest factor on well being if you only sit on the couch. However timing is just as important as what you eat in my humble opinion. For example. If I have a milkshake post workout (for insulin spike) apple cider vinegar, 600mg of ALA followed by 3 whole eggs. And a protein shake before bed. I recover better and wake up feeling better than if I drink a protein shake and have some chicken, rice and broccoli.

To each their own. I have mad respect for the guys that stick to a strict ďcleanĒ diet. I have been through it and I hate how I feel on them. Grumpy and mad at the world. I live in the USA good food is everywhere for us. I consider it to be a huge blessing. Why make myself miserable if I have been blessed with so much good food. Especially if I am still able to reach and maintain my goals. I cut when I need to and bulk any other time. Iím not an bodybuilder. Iím simply a guy that enjoys trying out different things and seeing how my body responds.

I hope I didnít come off as rude or anything. I just wanted to share my experience. thank you for your question and input!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Nickespo89 View Post
    As long as I want. Look up Michael Phelpsí diet. 10k calories. Just busting ass for it. And no it wasnít all clean food in fact heís known for eating McDonaldís on a regular basis. Look at Cal Von Monger dude has like two dinner boxes from Mcdonalds for a meal. As far as my keeping the physique you want Itís so sustainable. In fact I feel better can work harder and get less sick by eating a high calorie diet. I lost 101lbs in 6months 13 days. 267lbs to 166lbs and I have bulked to a consistent 230lbs over the past three years. Using the eat what I want diet. Yeah I gained a little fat over that time period but itís minimal 10-15lbs (can drop it in less than a month). My immune system is great. My health markers are better than most natty guys I know. My cardiovascular health is awesome. Resting heart rate is below 50bpm on average while having caffeine in my system! I did 3 weeks of superdrol while on 750mg of test and none of my health markers were outside of the normal range. AST was slightly heightened, but nothing worth stressing over. Considering it was still normal range. And went back down 2 weeks after stopping the superdrol.

That being said not everyone has the same work ethic in the gym. I wait tables walk anywhere from 4-7 miles at work. After work hit the gym and I bust my butt. I never leave with a dry shirt. I literally get home and almost pass out from my workouts. Heck sometimes I do pass out. I get hypoglycemic after the gym on a 5k cal diet. Itís not always about what you eat. Itís how much you eat and how you eat it. Yes what you eat plays the biggest factor on well being if you only sit on the couch. However timing is just as important as what you eat in my humble opinion. For example. If I have a milkshake post workout (for insulin spike) apple cider vinegar, 600mg of ALA followed by 3 whole eggs. And a protein shake before bed. I recover better and wake up feeling better than if I drink a protein shake and have some chicken, rice and broccoli.

To each their own. I have mad respect for the guys that stick to a strict ďcleanĒ diet. I have been through it and I hate how I feel on them. Grumpy and mad at the world. I live in the USA good food is everywhere for us. I consider it to be a huge blessing. Why make myself miserable if I have been blessed with so much good food. Especially if I am still able to reach and maintain my goals. I cut when I need to and bulk any other time. Iím not an bodybuilder. Iím simply a guy that enjoys trying out different things and seeing how my body responds.

I hope I didnít come off as rude or anything. I just wanted to share my experience. thank you for your question and input!
    This times about 1000000.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Nickespo89 View Post

There are a lot of factors that play into ones ability to eat as they want. It's all individual. Genetics, environment, lifestyle, etc.

It seems like you have a decent grasp on hitting micronutrient alongside of just macro nutrients.

For me, if I eat remotely dirty, I get bloated from inflammation/water retention, get lethargic, and actually semi depressed.

Just be careful because long term health is cumulative. This has to do with genetic expression, etc. I do think you can partially out work a **** diet, but in my opinion this is just due to speeding up detox pathways and there is still negative signals you're sending to your body and not optimizing.

13. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    There are a lot of factors that play into ones ability to eat as they want. It's all individual. Genetics, environment, lifestyle, etc.

It seems like you have a decent grasp on hitting micronutrient alongside of just macro nutrients.

For me, if I eat remotely dirty, I get bloated from inflammation/water retention, get lethargic, and actually semi depressed.

Just be careful because long term health is cumulative. This has to do with genetic expression, etc. I do think you can partially out work a **** diet, but in my opinion this is just due to speeding up detox pathways and there is still negative signals you're sending to your body and not optimizing.
    I agree 100% man. Itís definitely a person to person ordeal. Thanks for the awesome input.

14. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post

Thank you for your response. It seems to be from the heart. I appreciate your consideration and wisdom.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Nickespo89 View Post

You didn't come off as rude. And I don't really disagree with most of what you said. My point is only that anything taken to the extreme (the far end of what is possible) is likely going to be unwise. For example, I'm not saying that "eating McDonalds on a regular basis" is going to be disastrous for your health and/or physique/performance, only that eating nothing besides McDonalds for every meal, every day for a long period of time is clearly not the best idea. Also, taken even farther, my prior example was only intended to show that IIFYM is only a general rule of thumb or guideline, not an absolute fact. If it was a fact, and protein/carbs/fat/calories were all that mattered in a diet, period, no exceptions whatsoever, then you could do the following and not notice any adverse effects, declines in performance, the way you feel, etc, and you'd save a ton of money on food:
    Go with only maximally processed meats exclusively for protein, only high fructose corn syrup for carbs, and only soybean oil for fats.
    Eat absolutely nothing else besides what is listed above, but match the macros to what your target macros are. If the only thing that matters, period, with no exceptions are the macros, then you should be able to look/perform/feel the same eating only those three items and nothing else.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    You didn't come off as rude. And I don't really disagree with most of what you said. My point is only that anything taken to the extreme (the far end of what is possible) is likely going to be unwise. For example, I'm not saying that "eating McDonalds on a regular basis" is going to be disastrous for your health and/or physique/performance, only that eating nothing besides McDonalds for every meal, every day for a long period of time is clearly not the best idea. Also, taken even farther, my prior example was only intended to show that IIFYM is only a general rule of thumb or guideline, not an absolute fact. If it was a fact, and protein/carbs/fat/calories were all that mattered in a diet, period, no exceptions whatsoever, then you could do the following and not notice any adverse effects, declines in performance, the way you feel, etc, and you'd save a ton of money on food:

Eat absolutely nothing else besides what is listed above, but match the macros to what your target macros are. If the only thing that matters, period, with no exceptions are the macros, then you should be able to look/perform/feel the same eating only those three items and nothing else.
    I agree with all of this. Thanks For the response.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. interesting way to try and lose weight article
    By dlew308 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:40 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 11:30 PM
  4. I'm going to try and get my pro card soon...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 07:15 AM