Favourite clean meal

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Favourite clean meal


    Hi guys

    What's your favourite clean meal that you often eat?

    At the minute I think mine has to be eggs made into an omelette and a bowl of oats with cinnamon and sweetener!
    Don't know why but been eating this loads during my cut and can't explain how excited I get to eat this, haha!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TomS93 View Post
    Hi guys

    What's your favourite clean meal that you often eat?

    At the minute I think mine has to be eggs made into an omelette and a bowl of oats with cinnamon and sweetener!
    Don't know why but been eating this loads during my cut and can't explain how excited I get to eat this, haha!
    Ha ha I get ya.

    My favourite atm is grilled Jerk chicken with mango and rocket salad and a sweet potato.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TomS93 View Post
    Hi guys

    What's your favourite clean meal that you often eat?

    At the minute I think mine has to be eggs made into an omelette and a bowl of oats with cinnamon and sweetener!
    Don't know why but been eating this loads during my cut and can't explain how excited I get to eat this, haha!
    Salmon and broccoli

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jakobi55 View Post
    Salmon and broccoli
    Gross

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TomS93 View Post
    Hi guys

    What's your favourite clean meal that you often eat?

    At the minute I think mine has to be eggs made into an omelette and a bowl of oats with cinnamon and sweetener!
    Don't know why but been eating this loads during my cut and can't explain how excited I get to eat this, haha!
    Try putting cinnamon roll flavored protein energy in your oats it's the greatest thing ever
    •   
       


  6. Steel cut oats, 2 tbsp ground chia and flax, 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut, 50 grams fresh blueberries, half banana, 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds, 2 tbsp sliced almonds, 1 tbsp sun flower seeds, 10 grams pecans, 15 grams of dried cranberries, 1 tbsp vitafiber. It's bomb, I eat it every morning and it holds me for 3 hours, macros breakdown to around 100 highly sustainable carbs (fast and slow), 20 grams of fiber, 18 grams of protein. Pair that with a scoop of whey in a blender and your ready to conquer the day.

  7. Steak and asparagus grilled on the BBQ with a chunk of hickory

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Steel cut oats, 2 tbsp ground chia and flax, 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut, 50 grams fresh blueberries, half banana, 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds, 2 tbsp sliced almonds, 1 tbsp sun flower seeds, 10 grams pecans, 15 grams of dried cranberries, 1 tbsp vitafiber. It's bomb, I eat it every morning and it holds me for 3 hours, macros breakdown to around 100 highly sustainable carbs (fast and slow), 20 grams of fiber, 18 grams of protein. Pair that with a scoop of whey in a blender and your ready to conquer the day.
    That's a lot of ingredients! Sounds good though! Can't wait till I finish my cut so I can start eating like this, 100g carb is more than half my total for the day

  9. Chicken and rice

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mykoe View Post
    Chicken and rice
    Haha can't go wrong with good old chicken and rice

  11. Usually a slab or fatty pork w/ a side of deep fried French fries....I clean them when soap and water though to make sure they're not dirty foods....I always make sure to rinse off my food so it's not dirty..... Lol not srs. I get your post, but honestly macros are macros at the end of the day....micronutrients and nutrient density of food is the only thing that really differentiates

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Pinggolfee96 View Post
    Usually a slab or fatty pork w/ a side of deep fried French fries....I clean them when soap and water though to make sure they're not dirty foods....I always make sure to rinse off my food so it's not dirty..... Lol not srs. I get your post, but honestly macros are macros at the end of the day....micronutrients and nutrient density of food is the only thing that really differentiates
    I don't think you understand the post really pal.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dz23 View Post
    I don't think you understand the post really pal.
    I think I do....I don't think you understand sarcasm

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Pinggolfee96 View Post
    I think I do....I don't think you understand sarcasm
    I do understand sarcasm and yes I see that you had attempted to be sarcastic, however I think the idea from the op was to get some meal ideas that he can implement that are clean. Of course macros are macros but if u just hit macros through McDonald's etc you are gonna feel like ****.

  15. Tilapia (seasoned with pepper, garlic chunks, lime, jalapeno) place and enclosed in foil, cook until ready . Side of rice or some asparagus or on top of a bed of spinach

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dz23 View Post
    I do understand sarcasm and yes I see that you had attempted to be sarcastic, however I think the idea from the op was to get some meal ideas that he can implement that are clean. Of course macros are macros but if u just hit macros through McDonald's etc you are gonna feel like ****.
    And I agree with you, to an extent. You can easily eat mcdonalds everyday and be healthy. You can get grilled chicken there and put it over a modified salad, you can get whole eggs or egg whites, fruit....etc. yeah it's not optimal to eat there everyday or every meal, but it can be done. I understand what op is stating, and I admit I provided a sarcastic/ deuschy response, but it's also beneficial for people to understand that you shouldn't label foods as "clean" or "dirty" for the sake of not building up a barrier against foods that are supposedly dirty. But to answer the question....my favorite "clean"/ micro dense meal with optimal balance of macros is prob broiled maple marinaded salmon on top of grilled asparagus or any cruciferous/ green/ high water based veggie if I'm restricting calories/ cutting. I just find it important for people not to label foods so you can actually enjoy your life when you go out and not build up orthorexic tendenscies and behaviors that are so common now a days (after dealing with it myself, I preach balance and moderation).

  17. Name:  IMG_5473.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  32.3 KB
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

  18. I'm actually one of the people who totally disagree with saying no food is clean or dirty. I understand that people shouldn't worry too much and should be a little more flexible but there is still clean and dirty food. Your body would respond a hell of a lot better to eating some lean meat and complex carbs and healthy fats instead of having a pizza? Yes people should be able to enjoy theirselves and not feel so restricted but in my opinion to say that macros are just macros is wrong. Maybe body composition wouldn't be affected as long as macros are correct but health wise, clean food wins every time

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Steak and asparagus grilled on the BBQ with a chunk of hickory
    I'll second this 1. Try blanching the asparagus till it turns bright green first and then grill it on tin foil with some Gorgonzola on top of it

  20. In a crock pot pot chicken peppers onions and garlic and a can of pineapple in water. Season with curry, Ginger, pepper and anything spicy if u like. Serve over rice

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TomS93 View Post
    I'm actually one of the people who totally disagree with saying no food is clean or dirty. I understand that people shouldn't worry too much and should be a little more flexible but there is still clean and dirty food. Your body would respond a hell of a lot better to eating some lean meat and complex carbs and healthy fats instead of having a pizza? Yes people should be able to enjoy theirselves and not feel so restricted but in my opinion to say that macros are just macros is wrong. Maybe body composition wouldn't be affected as long as macros are correct but health wise, clean food wins every time
    So a pizza breakdown:
    -Dough (flour, water, yeast)
    -Marinara (veggie based sauce)
    -Cheese (saturated fats are a precursor to test production and also can be high protein)
    -toppings (pizza can be topped with any vegetable of preference).

    So tell me what's so unhealthy about a pizza??? Most fat sources now are trans fat free, you can top a pizza with Canadian bacon, and then topped with spinach, peppers, onions...etc. I don't see where that's bad? Also what difference in the metabolic process will a complex carb differ from pizza dough (you could also do whole wheat crust)? Esp with the addition of fats and proteins, the GI will be altered, and the body will eventually metabolize those carbs into glucose/ glycogen. So idk what's wrong with a pizza? That's the issue, people place labels on food. I don't disagree with you on the fact that there are foods that may help you perform more optimally, but that doesn't say all other foods are "dirty". A hamburger....beef, mayo (eggs, oil, flavoring), ketchup (tomatoes), lettuce, and a bun....a food labeled as unhealthy. Yet it has a balance of carbs, protein, and essential fats. That's my point I'm getting at. Aside from processed ingredients in foods which usually don't alter body composition, the labeling of food is skewed. If course there are better ways to eat depending on your goals, it'd be a hell of a lot smarter to eat chicken and veggies for satiety when dieting rather than a doughnut consisting of the same calories...but that's common sense. You can also say the same when comparing a protein shake to a piece of chicken, what's gonna fill you up more: the chicken. The Twinkie diet is a great observation that shows body weight greatly influences health markers and not necessarily the cholesterol, fat, triglycerides....etc of food and blood levels.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    Tilapia (seasoned with pepper, garlic chunks, lime, jalapeno) place and enclosed in foil, cook until ready . Side of rice or some asparagus or on top of a bed of spinach
    Try adding some dill on top and cayenne really compliment each other for me on tilapia
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

  23. Salmon, sweet potato, broccoli with Kerry gold butter and garlic salt.

  24. Chopped bell peppers (all colors) & Chopped onion sautéed in garlic.

    Ground turkey seasoned with various things

    Mix with peppers

    Eat on a bed of rice or couscous
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. I love some fish and/or chicken. Broccoli. Spinach
    Some cajun fish. Well about 10 pieces.
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. great bulking meal for ecto
    By drfly in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 01:00 PM
  2. Meal Builder
    By Biggs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 04:20 PM
  3. Homebrew Meal Replacement Shake
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:33 PM
  4. Favorite Cheat Meals/Unhealthy Foods
    By Biggs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 10:18 PM
  5. Your 5 Favourite PH's.
    By Inzah Dude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in