Finished Cut - Now maintence Help

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
Hey guys,

So I've been cutting for the past 12 weeks and I'm got to were I want to be but I started the cut not nowijg my maintence calories.

And ideally I go on holiday soon and I want to get back up to maintence calories to maintain my physique because I'm starting to feel tired from being at low body fat

I've been cutting at around 2,200-300 calories and don't really know what I should be eating for maintence , I'm Male 6ft 2 166Lb ruffly at 8-9% and I need to get up to normal calories

Thanks

TomS93

Awards
There are lots of calorie calculators on the internet that could give you a rough idea of where you need to be but I'd suggest just bump your calories up around 500 and monitor your weight?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
There are lots of calorie calculators on the internet that could give you a rough idea of where you need to be but I'd suggest just bump your calories up around 500 and monitor your weight?
Exactly this or like he said there are calorie calculators and there is a lean gaining one that could help perhaps even put on a little size. It's called PH3 by Layne Norton.