Advices on bulking diet

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Hey I'm 20 yo 185cm 78 kg I want advices on my diet for bulking the next week I'm going to start my first test e cycle and I wanna make sure that I consume the right quantity of food

Meal 1: 500-750ml milk and bulking protein
3 table spoons of oats
Croissant with chocolate and peanut butter
Meal 2: a toast with cheese and turkey and peanuts
Meal 3: bulking protein
After 20 min
Meal 4: whatever is parents cooking plus rice with corn and chicken and beans and two eggs
Meal 5: a toast with cheese and turkey
A Greek yogurt and a banana and 500-750 ml milk
Meal 6: rice with corn and chicken and two eggs
Meal 7: some bread with chicken or beef and cheese tomato and mushrooms
Meal 8: casein with Greek yogurt a banana and 500-750 ml milk

Bulking protein : serious mass I take a half dose 750 calories
In the week one or two cheat meals will be consumed

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
First of all you're 20 and starting a cycle......stupid IMO. Second, what is "bulking protein"? There's no such think as bulking protein and cutting protein.....

Third, no one can tell you what to eat or if it'll work cause everyone is different and has different tdee. You seem a little inexperienced to run a cycle based off your questions about something as simple as your diet. Just eat big and lift big and ask for seconds at meals. Unless you plan on being an ifbb pro or my Olympia....I wouldn't take the path you're intending to take.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
You know how to calculate BMR right and then add 300-500 clean calories on top of that? Simple

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Yeah I'm about more than 500 lol but I was thinking with gear I could add more calories to work better on bulking without increase the bf too much

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I'm about more than 500 lol but I was thinking with gear I could add more calories to work better on bulking without increase the bf too much
Add in cardio. Unless your an ectomorph, that'll allow you to eat more and stay leaner.

Your thought process is backwards. Learn how to train and eat to make gains without AAS then add them in to add size without body fat.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
at 20 years old. The last thing you need is a cycle or gear. Your testosterone is sky high. As long as you eat right and train right you will make plenty of progress.

Keep cardio to a minimum which will interfere with recovery. Do 2-3 sessions of LISS for 20 minutes a week and that should be plenty for heart health.

300-500 kcals over your caloric intake and you are golden. You can also drop all the gainers, spend more money on food which will save you $$$ in the long run.

Pasta, Trail Mix, Granola, English Muffins, Ezekial Bread, Rice, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Rice Cakes, Cereal (Carbs)
Eggs, Chicken, Turkey, Ground Beef, Cottage Cheese, Yogurt, cans of tuna/fish (protein)
Nut butters, avacado, oil's, nuts, fats from Dairy and Whole Eggs (Fats)

Just keep it simple. Eat and grow. Your way too young to be dabbling into drugs if you dont have a firm grip on a proper diet and training routine. Lastly you don't need 8 meals. More meals is not better as it actually has less effect on better muscle protein synthesis, Drop those gainers and put more food into your diet from the list above. 4-5x a day is plenty and it allows MPS to reach its baseline before being spiked again which has been shown to be optimal through science and research. Use a REGULAR whey protein, and add nuts butters, oats, milk, and oil's to it if you need to make your own gainer which is far cheaper.

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

General Philosophies of Muscle Mass Gain : Bodyrecomposition
Macronutrient Intake for Mass Gains - Q&A : Bodyrecomposition
Training Frequency for Mass Gains : Bodyrecomposition
Cardio and Mass Gains : Bodyrecomposition

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Add in cardio. Unless your an ectomorph, that'll allow you to eat more and stay leaner.

Your thought process is backwards. Learn how to train and eat to make gains without AAS then add them in to add size without body fat.
not necessarily....if he adds 500 cals, running them off would most likely be the same as not eating those 500 cals. Cardio is just a supplement to your diet in terms of weight loss/ gain. Cardiovascular endurance and exercise is a beneficial reason though. I agree with TheSolution though....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No AAS yet.

You're too young and if you can't learn to bulk naturally you are screwed going forward. AAS are not a crutch, and can't be used permanently.

While you are young and hormones are prime, get a coach. Same $ you would have dropped on AAS.

Learn proper form, workout structure, and diet.
You'll be set for a life of proper lifting going forward and if you still decide you need accelerated results you can cycle later on

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with everyone about your age. You can really screw yourself up in subtle ways if you start early.

Maybe try to optimize your own test production with these supplement:

Ashwaghanda
ZMA
MACA
High dose vit D (10,000ius a day)
Tribulus

If you're going to tell everyone here to piss off and you juice anyways, keep it low dose, under 400mg, and only stay on for 8 weeks then do proper pct.

Cheers

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not necessarily....if he adds 500 cals, running them off would most likely be the same as not eating those 500 cals. Cardio is just a supplement to your diet in terms of weight loss/ gain. Cardiovascular endurance and exercise is a beneficial reason though. I agree with TheSolution though....
There's much more that goes into it than that. I've been doing fasted cardio 5-7 days a week (majority 7 days). I've done an ok job adding some size and staying lean

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/289981-2017-season.html

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's so much more to cardio and diet and how cardio can be used. IMO, fasted cardio is superior to other forms or cardio. HIIT cardio yields it self for creating greater insulin sensitivity and EPOC thus allowing for additional calories consumed than NOT performing cardio which will yield to prolong bulking periods while being able to continue to push calories to add size while staying lean.

I've had clients add 2 min to morning HIIT (that's 2 additional intervals for a whopping 16min total) and be able to add close to 700 cals to their diet. Putting in significant muscle over the course of time and allowing a blast phase to grow go 8-10 weeks longer

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There's so much more to cardio and diet and how cardio can be used. IMO, fasted cardio is superior to other forms or cardio. HIIT cardio yields it self for creating greater insulin sensitivity and EPOC thus allowing for additional calories consumed than NOT performing cardio which will yield to prolong bulking periods while being able to continue to push calories to add size while staying lean.

I've had clients add 2 min to morning HIIT (that's 2 additional intervals for a whopping 16min total) and be able to add close to 700 cals to their diet. Putting in significant muscle over the course of time and allowing a blast phase to grow go 8-10 weeks longer
If you are using Yohimbine then fasted cardio is great. Raises that research is not in favor of fasted cardio. Doing cardio at the end of the day depending on goal and allotment is always the key. But the concept more is better is not always true

If a client is in the offseason doing 7x a week cardio what are you going to do when they start dieting? Have them go right to double sessions? Cardio is a tool just like supplements are. The diet and nutrition are far more important. More cardio will impair recovery and doing it in the most catabolic state(fasted) is not the best recipe for size and strength

At the end of the day personal preference but there is a lot of evidence that fed cardio has more merit.

http://www.directlyfitness.com/store/fasted-cardio-myths/
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/nutrition-myths-by-alan-aragon.786402/
https://www.t-nation.com/training/fasted-cardio-eats-muscle
https://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/debunking-the-myth-of-fasted-cardio
https://www.biolayne.com/coaching/faq/part-i-cardio/
http://www.simplyshredded.com/myths-under-the-microscope-fasted-low-intense-cardio.html

A new article on fasted cardio appearing in the Strength and Conditioning Journal by Brad Schoenfeld, MSc, CSCS

I put the full text below for those who are interested. For those that are lazy to read the whole thing here are the cliffs:

-research has shown no difference in total fat loss between subjects doing fasted cardio and those doing cardio after eating.

-fat burning consists of 1) liberating fatty acids from adipose tissue through lipolysis and then transport of those fatty acids to other tissues like muscle, liver, heart where they are then 2) oxidized for energy. When you eat before cardio you reduce lipolysis but it ends up not making a difference because lipolysis is NOT the rate limiting step of fat loss when it comes to cardio, it is oxidation that is rate limiting so you end up oxidizing the same amount

-you may burn MORE fat over a 24 hour period when you eat beforehand because there is a GREATER thermogenic response to cardio as opposed to eating fasted

-Lemon et al. demonstrated nitrogen losses were DOUBLED when you train fasted. Fantastic for maintaining muscle in a caloric deficit... NOT

-not eating before cardio will reduce training intensity and means you will burn less calories during cardio because you won't have as much

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are using Yohimbine then fasted cardio is great. Raises that research is not in favor of fasted cardio. Doing cardio at the end of the day depending on goal and allotment is always the key. But the concept more is better is not always true

If a client is in the offseason doing 7x a week cardio what are you going to do when they start dieting? Have them go right to double sessions? Cardio is a tool just like supplements are. The diet and nutrition are far more important. More cardio will impair recovery and doing it in the most catabolic state(fasted) is not the best recipe for size and strength

At the end of the day personal preference but there is a lot of evidence that fed cardio has more merit.

http://www.directlyfitness.com/store/fasted-cardio-myths/
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/nutrition-myths-by-alan-aragon.786402/
https://www.t-nation.com/training/fasted-cardio-eats-muscle
https://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/debunking-the-myth-of-fasted-cardio
https://www.biolayne.com/coaching/faq/part-i-cardio/
http://www.simplyshredded.com/myths-under-the-microscope-fasted-low-intense-cardio.html

A new article on fasted cardio appearing in the Strength and Conditioning Journal by Brad Schoenfeld, MSc, CSCS

I put the full text below for those who are interested. For those that are lazy to read the whole thing here are the cliffs:

-research has shown no difference in total fat loss between subjects doing fasted cardio and those doing cardio after eating.

-fat burning consists of 1) liberating fatty acids from adipose tissue through lipolysis and then transport of those fatty acids to other tissues like muscle, liver, heart where they are then 2) oxidized for energy. When you eat before cardio you reduce lipolysis but it ends up not making a difference because lipolysis is NOT the rate limiting step of fat loss when it comes to cardio, it is oxidation that is rate limiting so you end up oxidizing the same amount

-you may burn MORE fat over a 24 hour period when you eat beforehand because there is a GREATER thermogenic response to cardio as opposed to eating fasted

-Lemon et al. demonstrated nitrogen losses were DOUBLED when you train fasted. Fantastic for maintaining muscle in a caloric deficit... NOT

-not eating before cardio will reduce training intensity and means you will burn less calories during cardio because you won't have as much
No, you don't go to double sessions. Adjust nutrient timing and types of cardio. 16min of HIIT cardio eating 1,000gr of carbs a day worked up to over 20 weeks lends itself easily to going into a 2 week blitz phase where cut carbs to 500 and throw in 45min fasted LISS cardio to reset and recover. Then maybe move to 20min HIIT and 800gr carbs and slowly moving and pulling carbs while adding 1-2min cardio per week. Add 2 min HIIT per week and pull 25-50gr carbs isn't crazy. After 10 weeks you're still only at 30-40min cardio and carbs are still close to 500/day. Plenty to pull from.

Broken record but going from 183 and 18% bf down to 170 at 4-5% (on trt and clen) then up to 225 and 11-12% BF in about 78 weeks and only using anabolics for 26 and never going over 1gr total per week of super supps.....while doing cardio 7 days a week begs to differ with most people's thought process on here.

The below isn't directed at you, solution.

I couldn't care less if people take my advice and tell me I'm wrong. I was mediocre looking for close to 7yrs. The last 2 or so I've changed a lot, done a little more work, are smarter and cleaner and trained my ass off. Keeping it rather simple. I've got a handful of top 5 placing a at regional shows along side a novice overall and middle weight open win using less supps and gear than 90% of people here.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No, you don't go to double sessions. Adjust nutrient timing and types of cardio. 16min of HIIT cardio eating 1,000gr of carbs a day worked up to over 20 weeks lends itself easily to going into a 2 week blitz phase where cut carbs to 500 and throw in 45min fasted LISS cardio to reset and recover. Then maybe move to 20min HIIT and 800gr carbs and slowly moving and pulling carbs while adding 1-2min cardio per week. Add 2 min HIIT per week and pull 25-50gr carbs isn't crazy. After 10 weeks you're still only at 30-40min cardio and carbs are still close to 500/day. Plenty to pull from.

Broken record but going from 183 and 18% bf down to 170 at 4-5% (on trt and clen) then up to 225 and 11-12% BF in about 78 weeks and only using anabolics for 26 and never going over 1gr total per week of super supps.....while doing cardio 7 days a week begs to differ with most people's thought process on here. .
Here is your key factor the "Super Supps" at those doses. not too many people on here are going to be running those things, which makes a drastic impact on the big picture. Not many individuals can eat 1000g of carbs a day and stay lean , especially if they are not taking excessive drugs and things. For most people that is a far cry to be able to do. Think the general gym goer here.

Someone who is 20 years old, should be the furthest away from gear and drugs. Especially with very high test levels and in his prime years of growing. The kid simple needs more food, and just train smart and heavy.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is your key factor the "Super Supps" at those doses. not too many people on here are going to be running those things, which makes a drastic impact on the big picture. Not many individuals can eat 1000g of carbs a day and stay lean , especially if they are not taking excessive drugs and things. For most people that is a far cry to be able to do. Think the general gym goer here.

Someone who is 20 years old, should be the furthest away from gear and drugs. Especially with very high test levels and in his prime years of growing. The kid simple needs more food, and just train smart and heavy.
I agree with you last paragraph, 100%.

No, that example was a natty ectomorph. His issue was staying hungry enough to eat to grow. Sorry, that was me not being clear.

My husky ass could never work up to 1,000 lol. I've topped at 750 and that was doing 30min LISS 7 days per week on 750 sust/wk.

I still think off season cardio plays a huge roll in insulin sensitivity and hunger which play HUGE roles in growing.

Bro, look in the anabolic session. Guys on here running 500mg tren/week look like they've never lifted in their life.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bro, look in the anabolic session. Guys on here running 500mg tren/week look like they've never lifted in their life.
I rather not follow people spinning their wheels ;) Another reason why.. .NUTRITION IS KING.. People can take anything and everything under the sun. It will not justify a bad eating routine or bad training routine. More pills, more powders, and more needles do not solve a bad work ethic and dietary plan.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rather not follow people spinning their wheels ;) Another reason why.. .NUTRITION IS KING.. People can take anything and everything under the sun. It will not justify a bad eating routine or bad training routine. More pills, more powders, and more needles do not solve a bad work ethic and dietary plan.
Exactly. Hence why saying running JUST 750mg of sust worked so well. When you can add a legit 3-4lbs a month on nothing.....adding in some enhancement turns that into almost weekly gains.

I'm gaining on my trt that has me in the 800-1000 test range.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Hey guys I train for years in the past I had to go from 135 lbs to 189lbs without much body fat I reach that goal over the period of 5 months and less. I was training when I was 14 years old I had to lose that lbs because of boxing match. I use the gainer because it's working for me and believe me I spend a lot of euros on diet. I'm also doing hiit 2 times a week. I have a fridge full of chicken beef rice corn peanut butter eggs and all that stuff I'm bringing food on work I eat a lot almost vomiting yesterday from that tasteless chicken ���� I'm going to run the gear anyways don't because I don't respect you opinions guys or I don't know the long terms effect of my decision , I will run it because I feel ready physically and mentally after from all this years of boxing and/or weight lifting I have done couple of programs included gvt with great success . I know about macros but I'm not that type of guy who caculate every single carb and fat, I eat till I feel full with the best quality food I can I think my calories is to 4000-4500 at the moment but I'm not very sure. Anyway thanks very much for these advices I really appreciate that

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys I train for years in the past I had to go from 135 lbs to 189lbs without much body fat I reach that goal over the period of 5 months and less. I was training when I was 14 years old I had to lose that lbs because of boxing match. I use the gainer because it's working for me and believe me I spend a lot of euros on diet. I'm also doing hiit 2 times a week. I have a fridge full of chicken beef rice corn peanut butter eggs and all that stuff I'm bringing food on work I eat a lot almost vomiting yesterday from that tasteless chicken ���� I'm going to run the gear anyways don't because I don't respect you opinions guys or I don't know the long terms effect of my decision , I will run it because I feel ready physically and mentally after from all this years of boxing and/or weight lifting I have done couple of programs included gvt with great success . I know about macros but I'm not that type of guy who caculate every single carb and fat, I eat till I feel full with the best quality food I can I think my calories is to 4000-4500 at the moment but I'm not very sure. Anyway thanks very much for these advices I really appreciate that
So you had your mind made up in the first place, and make a thread asking for critique and suggestions. So what was the entire point of this thread?
If you never respected our opinion this thread is worthless.

At 20 years old you Don't need gear

If chicken is bland and disgusting use spices and learn how to cook it where it is not dry and disgusting (bake at low temp, george foreman, proper storage in fridge and cook more often ((Every 3 days)).

The gainer works because it helps you reach your caloric intake. You can easily get 4000 calories a day adding in more oil's, nut butters, granola, trail mix, rice, pasta, english muffins, ezekiel bread to help you meet those totals, and it wont be full of garbge like low grade sugars, and fats.

You don't count calories, nor do you know how much your intaking. I can almost guarentee your intake is not that high because your portions are less then you think. If you think your ready to take advanced things you can't even do the basic things first. Count your calories, train properly, and do things the right way. Taking gear won't solve or fix your future problems.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap....after I got through trying to read that^^^^(@alwayshungry1), you sound highly uneducated in this area. No offense, I feel a little more stupid after reading that. If you don't care what we think, then why do you need to post..??

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
So you had your mind made up in the first place, and make a thread asking for critique and suggestions. So what was the entire point of this thread?
If you never respected our opinion this thread is worthless.

At 20 years old you Don't need gear

If chicken is bland and disgusting use spices and learn how to cook it where it is not dry and disgusting (bake at low temp, george foreman, proper storage in fridge and cook more often ((Every 3 days)).

The gainer works because it helps you reach your caloric intake. You can easily get 4000 calories a day adding in more oil's, nut butters, granola, trail mix, rice, pasta, english muffins, ezekiel bread to help you meet those totals, and it wont be full of garbge like low grade sugars, and fats.
First of all thanks very much for all that interest and advices I opened this thread looking for suggestion and advices on what else meals I can add or replace with more calories. I live in Greece so in almost everything I eat it has good virgin oil . I don't eat sugar even on my coffee the only sugar I consume is this in the gainer witch is very minimum and the fats also very low on gainer I use it just to add little more calories the most calories I take is from my food I'm not a protein freak at all

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First of all thanks very much for all that interest and advices I opened this thread looking for suggestion and advices on what else meals I can add or replace with more calories. I live in Greece so in almost everything I eat it has good virgin oil . I don't eat sugar even on my coffee the only sugar I consume is this in the gainer witch is very minimum and the fats also very low on gainer I use it just to add little more calories the most calories I take is from my food I'm not a protein freak at all
Post the label of your gainer. I can almost guarantee you it is full of crap carb and fat sources.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Omni mx lean core
Your gainer is 400 calories. That is not a gainer. And if you can't stomach 400 calories of food you really are not trying

2 pieces of ezekiel bread or an english muffin with 2 TBSB Of Peanut Butter and honey is 400 calories and barley has an effect on your stomach.
again. Your talking all the advice in here and throwing it out the window because your mind is already made up, and you even stated

"because I don't respect you opinions guys or I don't know the long terms effect of my decision "
Not knowing your consequences and making up your own decision proves 0 merit of this thread in the first place.

and btw your carb blend is almost all sugars from dextrose, maltodextrin, and waxy maize. yes that is not a good gainer and those are low grade carbs. Mostly WPC and Soy protein.. no thanks Plus there is added glycine, so who knows if this label is even accurate as that is a low grade amino used to help increase protein intake(protein spiking). With no full amino acid label on the product your playing a guessing game on what you are truly getting in this product.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I was trying to say I'm going to run it not beacause I don't respect you opinions anyway I have and another gainer serious mass who is full of bad fats xD

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
And I don't say I don't gain with my current diet plan

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to say I'm going to run it not beacause I don't respect you opinions anyway I have and another gainer serious mass who is full of bad fats xD
Please explain what bad fats are? Fats are actually the precursor to testosterone and hormone production. You don't even seem ready to start a fitness venture...let alone a cycle. Learn your basics first since you seem not to know any. No offense, im just being blunt to help you out in the long run.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I give to him the wrong advices

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
at 20 years old. The last thing you need is a cycle or gear. Your testosterone is sky high. As long as you eat right and train right you will make plenty of progress.

Keep cardio to a minimum which will interfere with recovery. Do 2-3 sessions of LISS for 20 minutes a week and that should be plenty for heart health.

300-500 kcals over your caloric intake and you are golden. You can also drop all the gainers, spend more money on food which will save you $$$ in the long run.

Pasta, Trail Mix, Granola, English Muffins, Ezekial Bread, Rice, Cream of Rice, Cream of Wheat, Rice Cakes, Cereal (Carbs)
Eggs, Chicken, Turkey, Ground Beef, Cottage Cheese, Yogurt, cans of tuna/fish (protein)
Nut butters, avacado, oil's, nuts, fats from Dairy and Whole Eggs (Fats)

Just keep it simple. Eat and grow. Your way too young to be dabbling into drugs if you dont have a firm grip on a proper diet and training routine. Lastly you don't need 8 meals. More meals is not better as it actually has less effect on better muscle protein synthesis, Drop those gainers and put more food into your diet from the list above. 4-5x a day is plenty and it allows MPS to reach its baseline before being spiked again which has been shown to be optimal through science and research. Use a REGULAR whey protein, and add nuts butters, oats, milk, and oil's to it if you need to make your own gainer which is far cheaper.

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

General Philosophies of Muscle Mass Gain : Bodyrecomposition
Macronutrient Intake for Mass Gains - Q&A : Bodyrecomposition
Training Frequency for Mass Gains : Bodyrecomposition
Cardio and Mass Gains : Bodyrecomposition

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.
Unreal links with lots of info got anymore? Sorry OP I don't mean to jack your thread
Hey I'm 20 yo 185cm 78 kg I want advices on my diet for bulking the next week I'm going to start my first test e cycle and I wanna make sure that I consume the right quantity of food

Meal 1: 500-750ml milk and bulking protein
3 table spoons of oats
Croissant with chocolate and peanut butter
Meal 2: a toast with cheese and turkey and peanuts
Meal 3: bulking protein
After 20 min
Meal 4: whatever is parents cooking plus rice with corn and chicken and beans and two eggs
Meal 5: a toast with cheese and turkey
A Greek yogurt and a banana and 500-750 ml milk
Meal 6: rice with corn and chicken and two eggs
Meal 7: some bread with chicken or beef and cheese tomato and mushrooms
Meal 8: casein with Greek yogurt a banana and 500-750 ml milk

Bulking protein : serious mass I take a half dose 750 calories
In the week one or two cheat meals will be consumed

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Don't mind I'm on my cycle going great with lit of food I grow like a weed. That guy tryin to be a smart guy who is on juice on his 40-50s. This is ridiculous that guys want to be young again and they discouraging us for the cycles. I bet us more smart to juice on 20s with better recovery than juice on 50s. Juice on 50s what the point of that ? You screw yourself up and you don't have any chances to recover naturally just live the rest of your life full of ed drugs

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Don't mind I'm on my cycle going great with lit of food I grow like a weed. That guy tryin to be a smart guy who is on juice on his 40-50s. This is ridiculous that guys want to be young again and they discouraging us for the cycles. I bet us more smart to juice on 20s with better recovery than juice on 50s. Juice on 50s what the point of that ? You screw yourself up and you don't have any chances to recover naturally just live the rest of your life full of ed drugs
Or you juice in your 20's and live the rest of YOUR life on ED drugs and TRT.
Am I missing your logic or are you being deliberately dense.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
My logic is when you're shutting down yourself on your 20s there's greater chances to recover

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My logic is when you're shutting down yourself on your 20s there's greater chances to recover
The quicker you shut yourself down (earlier you start) the harder it is to recover. Your logic is backwards, just like your approach to using gear. What you are doing is not only harmful, it is the exact opposite of what you should be doing. Just like any supplement it is a last resort. Using gear should be a last resort for those who do not have proper testosterone levels. That is why it is scripted to people who suffer from low test as they age. Shutting down your test levels earlier just means you may have to be on it for life due to your choices. But to each their own. The evidence and reasoning is all laid out. You had your mind made up before making the thread. Do as you please.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
How can you explain that the most 20 yo users recover fine than 30-40 yo users
If you are using gear on 20s with natural test 600-800 you probably after cycle be on that range if not little lower

If you are using gear on 30-40s with natural test 400 after cycle on what range you should be ? Probably a lot lower because your body doesn't product much test anymore

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How can you explain that the most 20 yo users recover fine than 30-40 yo users
Most 20 Year olds have proper test levels, 30-40 years old do not.
Again you did not a damn thing I wrote, so therefore I have 0 say or care in what you choose to do becuase it is clear it is the wrong decision no matter how many times you want to hear it.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I'm not saying I'm on right path but I can't believe I'm on absolute disaster as you mentioned it .
I believe the older guys are on absolute disaster

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm not saying I'm on right path but I can't believe I'm on absolute disaster as you mentioned it .
I believe the older guys are on absolute disaster
The earlier you start the quicker of a downhill battle it is. Your logic is 100% backwards. But carry on as you please. because again you clearly did not do any research.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I researched for years before I start my cycle downhill on what I don't want to be a juice head I'm going to run only one two cycles

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I researched for years before I start my cycle downhill on what I don't want to be a juice head I'm going to run only one two cycles
But yo bro if you're going to run cycles make sure you get on cycle support and proper pct

I haven't ran any cycles but many people say that it helps their hormones recover much quicker and better.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
That's for sure brother I'm in test only cycle I take fish oil vitamins etc also in my country serms are very cheap and without prescription in the pharmacy so I already got them

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its never one or two... That's what we start out telling ourselves. The cycles get more compounds added and run for longer as you go. Until like you said 30-40 headed for disaster and you realize what's important.

amj8858

Awards
First of all you're 20 and starting a cycle......stupid IMO. Second, what is "bulking protein"? There's no such think as bulking protein and cutting protein.....

Third, no one can tell you what to eat or if it'll work cause everyone is different and has different tdee. You seem a little inexperienced to run a cycle based off your questions about something as simple as your diet. Just eat big and lift big and ask for seconds at meals. Unless you plan on being an ifbb pro or my Olympia....I wouldn't take the path you're intending to take.
Thank you for pointing that out. I never got when people said that there is a bulking protein and a lean protein.

amj8858

Awards
Bro I would listen to the solution. He has a lot of great advise.