Need some advice

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
So based on my research I have a mesomorph type of body. I have recently posted that I work in construction, which now I got moved to the small repair/painting side so I'm not as active when I was working on houses, but nonetheless I'm still moving around in the heat all day. I'm trying to work on my diet. Need some critiques if possible. I do live in a hotel though so keep that in mind.

Stats: 21 years old

Height: 6'2

Weight: 195

Years of training: 3 years off and on (trying to be consistent now)

Goal: to be honest I don't know if I should cut a little more or do a lean bulk. I feel like I've lost some size due to not training for about 6 months a few months ago. I'm still holding some fat under my chest, but waist is a 32. Back is developed pretty well.

Meals:

Breakfast : we either do IHOP or dennys. I either get two things. IHOP it's either 3 eggs over medium with some turkey bacon and 3 pancakes with sugar free syrup or egg whites turkey bacon and the wheat nut pancakes.

Snack: a protein shake. Also just bought some rice cakes and some all natural peanut butter to snack on

Lunch: we usually do chick fil a. I do a spicy chicken sandwich deluxe with a 12 count grilled nugget.

Snack: protein shake

Dinner: I do prepare my meals for dinner before I leave before I leave. It's either 6-10 oz of chicken thighs or flank steak with jasmine rice and broccoli.

Before bed snack: protein shake

I go to the gym between my after lunch snack and dinner. All criticism will be taken as constructive. Thanks in advance guys and happy Memorial Day.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We would need to know your exact goals first and a total number of calories and macro breakdown would be useful.

Its Raider

Its Raider

Awards
We would need to know your exact goals first and a total number of calories and macro breakdown would be useful.
Total calories is 3000. Carbs is 300 protein is 225 with 100 fat. I wanna gain as much lean muscle as possible. What I was thinking about doing was lowering carbs, and raising fats. And basing about 100 or so before and after my workout only