Are some vitamins, minerals and essential aids better taken before bed?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take all of my stuff- Vit. D. Omega 3, Vit. E, Magnesium, Folic acid, turmeric, black pepper, Boron, Zinc, Vit.B,etc in the early a.m. in one big orgy intake.

I sleep well most of the time. Should I take some at night before bed instead of in the a.m.?

JCon7

Awards
I take all of my stuff- Vit. D. Omega 3, Vit. E, Magnesium, Boron, Zinc, Vit.B,etc in the early a.m. in one big orgy intake.

I sleep well most of the time. Should I take some at night before bed instead of in the a.m.?
I'm in

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ive just moved my magnesium and zinc to bedtime and im managing to sleep in this summer sun without interuption, so it has a nice effect.

The rest arent important but normally better absorbed with food so do mine at lunchtime

IFBBBradRowe

IFBBBradRowe

Awards
Everything needs the proper environment to absorb correctly. Some need to be taken with food, some need to be taken on empty stomach, some need fatty acids to absorb, some need sugar molecules to absorb. One of the biggest problems with taking most of these health supps are people do not consume them properly and are just pissing away their money.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Everything needs the proper environment to absorb correctly. Some need to be taken with food, some need to be taken on empty stomach, some need fatty acids to absorb, some need sugar molecules to absorb. One of the biggest problems with taking most of these health supps are people do not consume them properly and are just pissing away their money.
Would u by chance have any sites or book names that u know of that u can post? Id love to learn more about supp timing. Thanks

IFBBBradRowe

IFBBBradRowe

Awards
Would u by chance have any sites or book names that u know of that u can post? Id love to learn more about supp timing. Thanks
Sorry for the delay I was away on vacation. A client of mine has written a few books and he specializes in cellular health. One is called the 24 hour body which is a good read. His name is Richard Helfrich he has a website if you google his name. I cant post links yet!

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay I was away on vacation. A client of mine has written a few books and he specializes in cellular health. One is called the 24 hour body which is a good read. His name is Richard Helfrich he has a website if you google his name. I cant post links yet!
Thanks!!!! Ill check him out

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take a multi twice a day with meals. Ive taken magnesium and zinc, with calcium am and pm and it doesnt seem to make a difference for me. Some say take magnesium before bed, as it , relaxes you, I ve found as long as I get it in for the day im good.. Selenium and kelp for optimal thyroid support, alone between meals. The Nicotinic Acid form of Niacin for cholesterol.

dpopovici

dpopovici

Awards
I take omega 3 and vitamin c in the morning before food , multivitamin , vision health , joint health around noon with food and b vitamins around 3-4 , evening I let the body process all that