Starting to get quite lethargic.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_20170522_051816_485.jpg
This is me.
I'm trying to cut down to 8% bf and am having a hard time guaging it. If I use an online body fat calculator I come up as 16%. But if I use calipers and measure everywhere I get 6%... I've extremely vasular(veins through my abs up into my pectoral). However not too much leg definition or an definition. This is the pose my abs look best in. Any input would be appreciated.

sespress

Awards
Your saying your short on energy? What's diet like? Supps?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am eating chicken breasts, egg whites, spinach lettuce, whole wheat bread, oatmeal, and an apple a day. I'm taking b12, fish oil, aminos and just protein powder right now. I've been eating 2400 Cal a day. I burn 1200 at work and my name is 1600. After work I lift for an hour and follow that with 800 calories of cardio, 5x a week. On my two days off work I eat 2800 and do 1000 calories of cardio. I've been using Hyde for awhile to get me through work and the gym but it's effects have warn off after months of upping the dose. I can take a scoop and a half) 600 MG of caffeine) and fall asleep. I'm trying to cut it out right now but I can barely get out of bed without it

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah but look at how much you are doing. You have been at a deficit for a long time too right? Eventually your body is going to slow down to conserve energy, hello lethargy.

APC80

APC80

Awards
You're not eating enough. Simple. Your body needs fuel and you aren't giving it enough. Plus you're lean enough you need to bulk you def aren't 16% more like half that, people at 16%bf don't have ab veins.