Pro biotic timing

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking my pro biotic on an empty stomach in the morning and then right before bed at night. Should I adjust this to yield better results?

louatez

Awards
Me for better results I take it in the morning with my meals one time a day with my cla's . It help me to lose a hundred lbs.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I take Gut Health. It's only one dose per day. I was taking it at night, but switched to the morning recently. I think it helps me more throughout the day now.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just be consistent and take it at the same time daily. I would also put the bottle in the fridge.

dpopovici

dpopovici

Awards
I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, just make sure it's with cold stuff , taking with hot will kill the bacteria

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, just make sure it's with cold stuff , taking with hot will kill the bacteria
Unless you like to drink your coffee while it is literally boiling, by the time it is tempered enough to drink/consume, even 'hot' foods are close enough to body temperature to have little negative effect on probiotics.
I would not, however take them appreciably AFTER eating, as elevated stomach acid will kill a large percentage of eubacteria

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always thought you take them after food? Dammit!