Why Detox and Wellness?

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
Everyday we are exposed to toxins, radiation and polluted air. Our food has become refined, preserved, colored, low in fiber, fatty and treated with insecticides, chemicals, hormones and even genetically grown. We eat very little roughage, drink less than 8 glasses of water, lack of exercise and our increasing stress levels all contribute to various lifestyle induced ailments.

The high fat diet teaches your body to access body fat stores. You can't avoid toxins from food , what you can do is to get rid of toxins. "Vegetarian meals " helps you remove toxins stored in your body’s tissues. Most of diseases begins in intestinal toxins, do you agree with it?

Toxins.jpg

coldwellness

Awards
Unfortunately not many people have a knowledge about this... yes, how to get the toxins out of the tissue... interesting.

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
Thanks for your interest , I eat 159 meals to get rid of the toxins. Mainten the body from the beginning of detoxification.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
This is part of why I eat organic/unprocessed foods.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have always been a skeptic on this one..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your interest , I eat 159 meals to get rid of the toxins. Mainten the body from the beginning of detoxification.
Can you post anything that isn't an advertisement for 159?

senshirly

senshirly

Awards
Ricky10 You can regard it as an explosive news. When someone else comes up with it later, You told him I'd heard early before,you are out...