Liver enzymes and Ck levels

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I just got a call from the Dr's office telling me that my liver enzymes were in the 90's and that my CK levels were 755 (308 being the high end of normal). I told them before I had the labs that they would be elevated, as I had trained the past few days before getting the labs ran. Are these numbers something that I should be extremely worried about? What is the best course of action? I really do not want to take time off from training, but if I have to, how long would we be talking here? Any supps that can help with the liver enzymes and especially the CK?

Thanks in advance.

bristolbuild

Awards
CK levels seem extremely high. Are you on any supplements that could be pushing your liver enzymes up? I've had mine as high as 550 and got them down in a month with glutathione and milk thistle w NAC.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are u on cycle atm?
No. I have never used aas. I am not sure what supplements could push up liver enzymes, but I have been supplementing with milk thistle for the longest just for general health as well as curcumin, olive leaf, choline, rhodiola, green tea extract. I take several supplements, but I am not sure as to what could be pushing either up. I am guessing that creatine will give higher creatinine levels, but other than that, are there any prime suspects that I should be looking at. I do not drink either. There are several other supps that I take: Sam-e, multivitamin, vit c., resveratrol w/ quercetin, epicatehin, collagen, various protein powders, creatine hcl or mono depending on what I am training that day, garcinia, betaine, beta alanine, AAKG, Taurine, Bacopa, Vincopecitine, a prostate defense formula, an herbal diuretic containing celery seed, urva ursi, etc, and huperzine a, fish oil. I also did one night of under 10 mg of mk 677 before the labs, I am really doubting that this is causing it, but will probably discontinue just to be safe..... that's all I can think of at the moment. I have been on a stim break for a week now. I did twice a day training on the Monday for legs and shoulders both sessions and a single session of chest and back on Tuesday. My labs were drawn fasted on Wednesday morning at 9.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap, I forgot about forskolin, maca, longjack, Horny goat weed, tribulus as well as a couple of other test boosters ( T Jack is the formula. I take it because it was given to me.)

bristolbuild

Awards
You are in supplement overload. Just cause the supplements you are taking are not "toxic" on their own taking that much of anything is going to stress your liver regardless. I would clean out and get off everything and your levels will return.

bristolbuild

Awards
Plus you'll save a ton of $$$. Remember everything you take legal or not has a positive and negative at some level. Multi vitamin and mineral, liver and organ supp and maybe fish oil if you have an HDL or LDL issue.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose you are correct. I mainly took because it was mainly all given to me. What is you opinion on training?

bristolbuild

Awards
More cardio and more training will get you back to normal levels. Exercise always helps. Just keep your supplementation simple.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seriously?

bristolbuild

Awards
Absolutely, you need to hydrate and clean your system out.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely, you need to hydrate and clean your system out.
Lol no, sorry. I understand that part. I meant seriously, I can keep training? I am guessing that the eccentric should not be accentuated in order to avoid excessive muscle breakdown.

Tonmyk

Awards
had the same a while back...ast and alt way above 300 and CR 600...it wasnt related to all the supplements I took. had a mild rhabdo due to overtraining....i stopped the excercise for 5 days and all levels came down to borderline...liver enzymes and CR levels can come down in a matter of days...Hdl and ldl level on the other hand take longer..went back to train on my 6th day and was fine after that ;)

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2424 (2).JPG

here is the actual results. What should I make of the BUN levels being high and the creatinine being in range. The doc said I could still train, but I had to cut out workout supps for time being. It is AST and ALT that is high as well. Thankfully Albumin and Birubulin are in range. Any other input from anyone. At this point any kind of input is helpful and reassuring.

thanks.

blueyedblonde

Awards
Just had my CK result come back 3007.
I wanna blame the massive leg day workout I had on Sunday (2 days ago; had labs done today)...but part of me wonders if it's the clen. I have only done two days of it so far at 20mcg a day. Could the clen be why my CK is a critical high?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More cardio and more training will get you back to normal levels. Exercise always helps. Just keep your supplementation simple.
No, you actually have no idea what you are talking about. More training and more cardio will elicit an increase in CK. do you even know what it is?

blueyedblonde

Awards
Just had my CK result come back 3007.
I wanna blame the massive leg day workout I had on Sunday (2 days ago; had labs done today)...but part of me wonders if it's the clen. I have only done two days of it so far at 20mcg a day. Could the clen be why my CK is a critical high?
First off, I work in a MAJOR hospital in Lab Medicine, so since I run the test myself...yes...I do know what it is. So please don't assume since clearly you don't have any idea about who you were talking to.

My question came because I know for a fact that 3007 is too high for it to be from any training I did since I get my ck done the days after I train and on my heaviest days, my ck has been no higher than 206. Patients who have polymyositis don't even see that high of a number. Protocol at the hospital had me run the sample twice to verify since it is too high.

Since the only thing I have changed in my life has been the addition of clen, it is a sound conclusion that it had something to do with it. After doing a bunch of online research, I found that many people who were using clen had an abnormal spike in their CK levels as well even when they had not worked out.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First off, I work in a MAJOR hospital in Lab Medicine, so since I run the test myself...yes...I do know what it is. So please don't assume since clearly you don't have any idea about who you were talking to.

My question came because I know for a fact that 3007 is too high for it to be from any training I did since I get my ck done the days after I train and on my heaviest days, my ck has been no higher than 206. Patients who have polymyositis don't even see that high of a number. Protocol at the hospital had me run the sample twice to verify since it is too high.

Since the only thing I have changed in my life has been the addition of clen, it is a sound conclusion that it had something to do with it. After doing a bunch of online research, I found that many people who were using clen had an abnormal spike in their CK levels as well even when they had not worked out.
Cool story bro, but if you look at who i quoted in my post, you would realise it wasn't you. 3007 is certainly very high, nearly as high as mine when i had sepsis from golden staph infection.

blueyedblonde

Awards
Cool story bro, but if you look at who i quoted in my post, you would realise it wasn't you. 3007 is certainly very high, nearly as high as mine when i had sepsis from golden staph infection.
I totally feel like an ******* now..ugh blonde moment