Careers

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I'm 25 years old looking for some guidance in a career search. I'm very interested in researching careers that are in the nutrition and fitness health field but do not require a college degree but pay well. Can anyone with experience please make any suggestions? Thank you !

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Depending on your definition of "well", jobs like that might as well be unicorns: I.e. Pretty to look at and dream about, but not to be found in nature

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm 25 years old looking for some guidance in a career search. I'm very interested in researching careers that are in the nutrition and fitness health field but do not require a college degree but pay well. Can anyone with experience please make any suggestions? Thank you !
Nutrition you could look into the Precision Nutrition Cert but becoming a RD is kinda the ticket to decent money and requires a degree.

Fitness nowadays depends on the population you want to reach. Experience trumps all no matter the training Cert, but to excel in management you will be expected have atleast something in Business and experience.

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
Well imma trucker so no help in my area.. but it'll keep ya in shape! Lmfao but hell a buddy of mine from grade school rented out a building in a strip center and opened up a meal planning/small training set up with some online advertising and within a year he was already moved into a bigger facility with member running in left and right! Its more than possible if thats your cup of tea or what not. And his new place is right beside Gold's so location is key! Haha