AD3 - PCT

Jojo4six

Awards
I've recently ordered Spartan Mass ph. This isn't a question about a ph. This is a question about a PCT. what I'm basically wondering is: is ad3-pct going to be enough for a successful post cycle therapy? I really need some education on this and I'm not going to take anything until I get that. Anyone feel free to help out here.. if ad3 isn't going to work, what are some other options that I can look in to? Thanks in advance to anyone that helps here

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
I believe spartan mass has 4 andro in it, which can aromatise to estro so you're probably going to want an Ai like aromasin arimidex or whatever for on cycle, along with the usual cycle supports etc for blood pressure and stuff. I personally would use a serm like nolva or clomid for pct, I wouldn't trust an otc pct standalone but it might be good alongside the serm.

Jojo4six

Awards
So I changed the PCT I'm going to use. I'm going to order Trojan PCT by Spartan Nutrition. It just all around makes more sense to do so. My final question for you is: is Cycle Armor by Lecheek Nutrition strong enough to take on cycle with Spartan Mass? Thanks for your time. It's greatly appreciated.

Jojo4six

Awards
So I changed the PCT I'm going to use. I'm going to order Trojan PCT by Spartan Nutrition. It just all around makes more sense to do so. My final question for you is: is Cycle Armor by Lecheek Nutrition strong enough to take on cycle with Spartan Mass? Thanks for your time. It's greatly appreciated.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trojan PCT is better but make sure to also get a SERM.

Jojo4six

Awards
Why would I need a serm as well? Just curious..

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would I need a serm as well? Just curious..
PCT products are natty test boosters with some additions that make them God for PCT. They will help to get natural test production on its way but won't get your suppressed HPTA to completelly recover.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You 100% need a SERM. Trojan will help, but is not a good enough standalone.

I would also add reduce xt for cortisol control in week 2 of pct and run it past your serm.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a SERM. You could run AD3-PCT with the SERM, not in place of.

I prefer AlphaMax XT, Kingsblodd or Reduce XT to run with a SERM though.

Jojo4six

Awards
I talked to the dude from Illpumpyouup and he recommended Olympus Labs Sup3R pct he said it was strong enough standalone

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I talked to the dude from Illpumpyouup and he recommended Olympus Labs Sup3R pct he said it was strong enough standalone
And he's a salesman who doesn't care if you end up permanently damaged.

He's also a jackass for saying that.