Best fitness bands for weight lifting?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So, I bouht a fitness band, the Mii2 which is a piece of crap expected for £22, yet the reviews 'cant fault it' - feck orf!!

It doesnt count calories during weight sessions! Useless, how can you call something a fitness band if it doesnt track fitness!!

so, what is the best, when I mean best I mean the one that is best money vs featurees not just highest cost - I dont need some fancy £400 apple ponce that Im going to break. It need to to do heart rate, and during ANY workouts like the Mio which the missus has and actually do what it says ont he box

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
The elitefts bands are expensive but I have found them to be the best quality. Just keep them in a dry place

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have bodylastics resistance bands and have no complaints.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EliteFTS, they have a sale on their bands right now!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
And. . . No one has actually replied to the OP's original question.

Can't say it's the 'best', but I am pretty pleased with my Fit Bit blaze.

And for elastic bands, EliteFTS can't be bear

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, woops.....just thought my first generation fit bit hr was ok. I've seen a lot of other people's break.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's a tough trade off btw cost and quality. It'd love an iWatch, but with as active as I am, I'd be afraid to break it. Next time I need to upgrade my running watch (Garmin 230 now), I will likely go for the wrist based hr model and wear it as a fitness tracker. But those concern me with battery life (I can get by charging my blaze only when I am in the shower-I.e. 10 min on the charger maybe once every 4-5days)

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Bought the FitBit Charge 2 - seems like its the only one to get right now, too many drawbacks on the others

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just use the notify and fitness app with the MiBand2. You can then count calories during fitness sessions. A lot of options to choose from.

Is it accurate, probably not 100%, but that is not the case either with the other products out there. I can't fault my MiBand2 with the other apps out there

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
I bought a second hand android watch off ebay. Means you have various lifting apps to pick from. Wanted something I could scratch a bit and not care.