Nutrition help.

gdairyfarm

Awards
So to start out I'm new to this forum. I'm 23 years old 5 11 roughly 180ish pound, think around 15 percent body fat( could be wrong on that). I'm a dairy farmer I'm up around 4 am and in bed around 9. I'm looking for a nutrition plan that would work to help me cut down to around 7 8 percent body fat. I don't go shopping much so most of my groceries need to be frozen. Also in a week or two I'm Gona start going to the gym again. I used to go every day back when I was in high school.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
You are so busy that investing in a meal prep company would be a worthy investment. Best money I've ever spent. I wish I started using meal prep companies years ago. Diet is everything. If I don't have time , suck at cooking , etc life's going to be hard if u do it all yourself

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time management is going to be a tough but totally conquerable task for you if that low of BF% is the goal. Farm work isn't for the weak hearted but luckily it's a lot better than it used to be. It be better to have an idea of what you already eat and your budget and I'm sure some guys can really help narrow things down for ya.

gdairyfarm

Awards
In the mornings I'll eat oatmeal with some maple syrup I know sugars probably bad but I feel it's better because it's a natural sugar, also I'll eat 4 5 egg white and one whole egg and half or so cup of pineapple. Lunch normally is tuna out of the can and maybe some broccoli and dinner is normally something with brown rice some sort of meat and vegetables.

gdairyfarm

Awards
Budget wise really isn't too big of a issue as long as it's food that I can buy in a large quantity and have it last a while