Nootropics Suppliers

zeuson

Awards
Hi guys,

i would like to ask if any of you who use nootropics as pwo know any alternative to Powder City for buying Nootropics?
there are some suppliers yet despite the ban but some really high prices.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
are you looking for a particular noot? theres quite a few that are being sold everywhere still so not sure what you're referring to as "banned"

zeuson

Awards
My first source was Powder City which has a great balance between price/quality, some website have too high prices.
Im looking primarily for Noopept, Phenylpiracetam for my PWO Mix with DMAA, Agmatine, Glycerol, Citruline and Beta Alanine, but other racetams are also of interest for me.
For example in some sites there are 5grams of Noopept being sold on 25 euros, for 30 euros i would buy 25 on Powder City

hsk

Awards
  • Established
PC and SP/NP are the main go to places for good quality and price. The other places may carry the more exotic noots but you do take a gamble.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By ban, do you mean when they stopped shipping internationally? Are you outside of US?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS offers almost all of those in bulk caps or powders. And they're all still for sale at just about every board retailer.

Great prices, trusted brand, high quality.

And not banned in any way...

zeuson

Awards
Im outside the US, europe and as far as i know The Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 is active and is trying to ban nootropics from direct buying since for example piracetam is selled as medicine by sandoz.
SNS seemed a good alternative i already tryed Focus XT and liked a lot but i like mainly powder forms, anyone has a experience with ceretropic? they seem legit and they even have a DMAA oral solution on selling, since Nutrivitashop stopped selling bulk dmaa this seems a major deal

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im outside the US, europe and as far as i know The Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 is active and is trying to ban nootropics from direct buying since for example piracetam is selled as medicine by sandoz.
SNS seemed a good alternative i already tryed Focus XT and liked a lot but i like mainly powder forms, anyone has a experience with ceretropic? they seem legit and they even have a DMAA oral solution on selling, since Nutrivitashop stopped selling bulk dmaa this seems a major deal
UK has it hard. As far as I know, Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 is pretty vague and who knows if they enforce it. Some UK based sites still sell nootropics so who knows.

edit: apparently they ship from outside UK now. But getting package from EU should be easier, unless they monitor that too now?

zeuson

Awards
I usually order from the US, but unfortunely my prime supplier Powder City doesnt sell no more nootropics.
I was looking for a good pricey supplier, Ceretropic seems very legit

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually order from the US, but unfortunely my prime supplier Powder City doesnt sell no more nootropics.
I was looking for a good pricey supplier, Ceretropic seems very legit
They have a sister site that sells nootropics now. I'm not sure about their shipping though. Google is your friend here.

zeuson

Awards
Newstartropics

anybody with experience in this one? 40 grams of noopept 35 dollars is a great deal

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They have a sister site that sells nootropics now. I'm not sure about their shipping though. Google is your friend here.
They have 2 and at least some time ago neither shipped internationally.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They have 2 and at least some time ago neither shipped internationally.
Ok, didn't know about international shipping. I want to say I had some of the main sites stuff shipped to Canada, but no nootropics, but don't quote me on that.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Newstartropics

anybody with experience in this one? 40 grams of noopept 35 dollars is a great deal
prices are great but it's a little suspect. Some good reviews but I'm not taking the risk of ordering from them right away.
Also, you can look into nootropicdepot.

zeuson

Awards
I will do that, but only 10g jars is really uncoveniente, ordering a great volume will take more risks to be stopped in customs but lets see, thanks anyway

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
am I allowed to post a pic of mine.
I have Hoonent. is this the stuff your talking about.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Chaos and pain has some great nootropics products and their preworkout cannibal ferox has some great nootropics in it. Use code:skellie for 20% off if interested.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are numerous companies you can go to for noots. Not sure what can be posted, so feel free to IM me.