Calories on off day

so1970

Awards
How much do you eat on your off day? Do you just stay at maintenance or do you splurge?

guss

Awards
I believe you are right about the calories, I feel like I should be making better gains

guss

Awards
How can I add 300 to 500 more calories a day cheep

so1970

Awards
I add a shot glass full to my shakes when bulking all the calories none of the bloat

guss

Awards
Bear with me I don't have a lot of money to work with
I am a single dad with a 12 year old girl
How do I use the olive oil, any help would be greate.

so1970

Awards
I just add it to my protein shakes it's like 125 calories for a table spoon. I thought it was crazy first time I heard it but it works

so1970

Awards
Calories are calories and this is an easy way to get them without feeling bloated. The taste though

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what macro you're looking to bump. What's your current split? Are you carb sensitive? So many things to take into account. In the end it comes down to experimentation and figuring out what your body responds best to.

Evoo is a an ok cheap fat. Chicken breast for protein. Oats for cheap carbs...

so1970

Awards
Don't forget peanut butter natural if you can find it

so1970

Awards
A lot of people say as long as it fits your macros any calories are good,but I believe that is just an excuse for a dirty bulk

guss

Awards
Ok I am at about 135 grams of protein I would like to be a t 150- 190

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I eat the same every day. If I want to add calories from carbs I put an extra scoop of bulk oats in powder form, if I need calories from fats I have bulk peanut butter, if I want calories from protein I have liquid white eggs in bulk, all very cheap. Boring but effective and leaves me room in my mind to puzzle with everyday problems

Another option is baby food in powder, delicious but a bit costly compared to the above

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
I eat conservatively throughout the weekdays and the weekends I eat about800-1000 cal more