Suppliments cause incontinence?

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
I've been running a x-gels anabeta elite stack for about 6 weeks. Had great gains on it so far. Went from 195 to about 203 eating a calorie surplus and I am loving it. However, I've started noticing here recently that I cannot control my bladder. I've been using the same suppliments I always use. One scoop of pre at 4am one scoop of creatine a day and plenty of protein. Daily vitamin, daily fish oil and daily Claritin for allergies. Could the anabeta or x-gels be causing the incontinence I feel? Has anyone else had these side effects? It's like I have to pee constantly. I can urinate and then 2 minutes later I have to pee again and again and again. Yes I drink close to a gallon if water a day but even if I cut back on water consumption it doesn't go away... I know this is a sensitive topic but any help would be appretiated thanks

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't heard this before, but I would say anytime you have a physical issue, you should stop taking supplements and see if it stops. Then, add them back one at a time to narrow down which one you're having a problem with.

Also, asking a Dr might be better than some random guy on the internet.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been running a x-gels anabeta elite stack for about 6 weeks. Had great gains on it so far. Went from 195 to about 203 eating a calorie surplus and I am loving it. However, I've started noticing here recently that I cannot control my bladder. I've been using the same suppliments I always use. One scoop of pre at 4am one scoop of creatine a day and plenty of protein. Daily vitamin, daily fish oil and daily Claritin for allergies. Could the anabeta or x-gels be causing the incontinence I feel? Has anyone else had these side effects? It's like I have to pee constantly. I can urinate and then 2 minutes later I have to pee again and again and again. Yes I drink close to a gallon if water a day but even if I cut back on water consumption it doesn't go away... I know this is a sensitive topic but any help would be appretiated thanks
What else are you taking? Letrone made me pee like crazy. :)

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
I will go see a doc if the problem persists. But I was curious if anyone else was having the same issues so I could rule out a specific product. I stopped taking everything sunday and it seems to be getting slowly better each day. Thanks for the responses.