Tired of eating tuna so I'm blending it

Vulcanus

Vulcanus

Awards
I decided to make a tuna shake with v8-little bit of water and a can of solid white tuna has anyone else done this? An old schooler at the gym said its the way to go.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just chop it up fine. Mix in some zucu (Sicilian for gravy) sauce with hot sauce then on some 11 grain bread.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I found tuna mixes well with broccoli all mashed up and some hot chili encona sauce, never tried blending it though. have you tried tuna omelette.

Fat2Strong

Awards
I cannot imagine blending up and drinking tune.... blech. I just mash it up with avocado and sriracha. Perfection.

Sometimes red onion and chopped jalapeno as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
tuna + hot sauce is all I need haha. I can see blending with v8 being good tho too. might need to try that!

For a good low cal tuna salad, try using mustard instead of mayo.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try sardines and eggs! Love this combo. Or sardines on Melba toast or quinoa crackers.

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
A bloke at my old gym drank a drained tin of tuna blended with a can of Diet Coke on his lunch break

Amanojaku

Awards
garlic powder (little), a splash of olive oil and vinegar, delicious ;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I decided to make a tuna shake with v8-little bit of water and a can of solid white tuna has anyone else done this? An old schooler at the gym said its the way to go.
I'm not sure I could handle the consistency. For me, I just eat it on bread with some hot sauce.

so1970

Awards
I like salmon patties you can do the same with tuna

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would prefer to eat my food, so blending up any solid food wouldn't be my preference. If you're tired of eating tuna, why don't you try another protein source? There are other proteins, like chicken breast, that can be found for cheaper than canned tuna

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Suggested Title Revisal:

Tired of Eating Tuna so I'm going to eat some meat instead

That sounds awful. Season/spice so you like it again or change up protein source

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Add mayo, worstechier, lemon juice, a good slightly sweet relish, salt, pepper, onion powder, and hot sauce as needed

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Sounds kinda gross, but some barbecue sauce and then microwave it, and it sorta tastes like pulled pork. It's pretty good on a sandwich

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I would just switch to another canned fish