Cyclization of carbohydrates in bulk, preference scheme?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
During a bulk, what type of cyclization of preferred carbohydrates follow?
I day on alternate days with days off, on off days I eat 100g in less than carbohydrates, for example, on day 300 grams carbohydrates, day off 200gr.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know this sounds bad but it really depends on a lot of factors. Almost too many for anyone to make an accurate suggestion. You have to learn your body too. How much can you consume before it stops benefitting your goal.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I know this sounds bad but it really depends on a lot of factors. Almost too many for anyone to make an accurate suggestion. You have to learn your body too. How much can you consume before it stops benefitting your goal.
Yeah, you're absolutely right!
In fact this year I changed my method! I hope not to get dirty too! but as soon as bloated, I'll do two weeks of ReComp, normocaloric, and then I take the bulk!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,
During a bulk, what type of cyclization of preferred carbohydrates follow?
I day on alternate days with days off, on off days I eat 100g in less than carbohydrates, for example, on day 300 grams carbohydrates, day off 200gr.
Everyone will have different tolerances with carbs. If you're trying to stay lean during your bulk, cycling carbs will be helpful. But if strength and muscle gain are your only goals, and you're aiming to maximize recovery and put on weight quickly, keep your carbs in on rest days. I personally follow a carb cycling strategy while bulking and cutting, but everyone will be different. What are you goals?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Everyone will have different tolerances with carbs. If you're trying to stay lean during your bulk, cycling carbs will be helpful. But if strength and muscle gain are your only goals, and you're aiming to maximize recovery and put on weight quickly, keep your carbs in on rest days. I personally follow a carb cycling strategy while bulking and cutting, but everyone will be different. What are you goals?
I'm on a diet in reverse (this is the 5th week). I set my xlbm 2g protein, fat in 0,7gr xlbm, and carbohydrates go up from week to week.
Between days on and days off, there are 100g of carbohydrates in less, that is, 100g of carbohydrates in less days off.
I'm trying to make a clean bulk diet. After 6 weeks of high-calorie, I'll do two weeks of normal calories, this to avoid getting dirty, so taking fat.
This is my strategy!