Eating & Supplement Guide

Ndn

Awards
Hey guys, I wake up at 2:30am for work and I sleep at 8:30pm. The first meal I can have is at 4:00am when I get to work, and the time I can go to the gym is at 4:00/4:30pm. I just bought Tr1umph, X-Gels, Alphamax XT, Protein Powder, and some creatine. I plan on trying out this stack and replace the Alphamax XT with Follidrone 2.0 in the next cycle, I was wondering how long to wait after this cycle/stack is complete.

I was wondering which at which times I should take these supplements and when to eat. I work 5 days a week. I'm learning and new to any supplements that isn't protein powder, pre workout, and creatine.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take xgels+triumph+1 dose of alpha max about 45min pre workout (try not to eat for at least an hour or two before this). Second dose of alpha max could be upon waking or at bedtime (I personally like pre bed for the sleep benefits).

Creatine can be anytime but there's some evidence it could be best pre or post workout. Either way it's not a big deal, just get it in daily.

Protein as needed to fill macros.

You can run the folli whenever after. None of these are hormonal so no need to wait.

Reactions: Ndn
john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Boone has you covered! My only suggestion would be to adjust the Alphamax XT dosing a bit. Since you're lifting at 4:30pm, and going to sleep at 8:30pm, I wouldn't suggest taking your first dose of Alphamax XT with your preworkout.

I would take the first dose with your first meal in the morning. Xgels + tr1umph 45-60 minutes pre, and then your second Alphamax XT dose pre-bed. Alphamax XT really helps improve my sleep quality so I like the dose before bed.

Creatine and meal timing are irrelevant. Just keep your macros consistent with your goals and take your creatine every day. Timing of food and creatine isn't important

Reactions: Ndn

Ndn

Awards
Boone has you covered! My only suggestion would be to adjust the Alphamax XT dosing a bit. Since you're lifting at 4:30pm, and going to sleep at 8:30pm, I wouldn't suggest taking your first dose of Alphamax XT with your preworkout.

I would take the first dose with your first meal in the morning. Xgels + tr1umph 45-60 minutes pre, and then your second Alphamax XT dose pre-bed. Alphamax XT really helps improve my sleep quality so I like the dose before bed.

Creatine and meal timing are irrelevant. Just keep your macros consistent with your goals and take your creatine every day. Timing of food and creatine isn't important
I have selected to follow this method.

Breakfast: Alphamax XT (2 pills)
Pre-Workout: X-Gels (4 pills) & Tr1umph (1 scoop)
Bed time: Alphamax XT (2 pills)

Does that look right?

I only plan on taking the supplements on training days (5 days a week), do you guys think that's fine or suggest that I do the same dosage on my days off?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have selected to follow this method.

Breakfast: Alphamax XT (2 pills)
Pre-Workout: X-Gels (4 pills) & Tr1umph (1 scoop)
Bed time: Alphamax XT (2 pills)

Does that look right?

I only plan on taking the supplements on training days (5 days a week), do you guys think that's fine or suggest that I do the same dosage on my days off?
You will want to run the Alphamax on off days. Same timing is fine, AM and prebed.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, and just use Tr1umph on days on?
Id use Tr1umph on days off as well. I haven't ran it before, however I would treat it as a daily ergogenic product like I do with our Powermax XT.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ok, and just use Tr1umph on days on?
Yes, both Alphamax XT and Tr1umph should be used every day regardless of training schedule. Its best to be intaking the ingredients each day to see the best potential benefits of both products.