One of those critique my diet threads

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Whatsup fellas,

Wrapping up my full force bulk and as we all know the end of a bulk we get careless and worry more about getting in the calories and adding pounds then eating clean, which I normally do however , I am now going to try to maintain my size but clean up the diet , not really a cut and was planning out the diet but while its what I normally do I would like your opinions on it (I know macros might be off some feel free to point those out) I would like to add 30-40 more grams of fat to get me around 3200 cals daily but I'll take opinions on that as well. Thanks for any input
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468442778.442712.jpg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also the protein is not ProJym anymore forgot to change that

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, what's the timing of meals like?

Also, what we're you're bulking macros like?

Current stats?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
4 am pwo 630-7 post workout 8 -9am breakfast
Depending on lunch break 11-3pm lunch 630 pm meal 930 pm last meal
Bulking was similar just 8 oz chicken those 3 meals and 1 more scoop protein for dinner so around 350g and 3 meals had additional 20g carbs usually extra fruit or bar and higher fat, I had a lot of red meat and different kinds of nuts so usually fat was above 100

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
And current stats my bad, 202-205 in the mornings probably 15-18% I'm no good at guessing that but the guts there abs have shadows there you can almost see them

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
We are real similar right now. Though you're a hell of a lot stronger. Almost identical schedule too.

Only thing I might change is upping the healthy fats to 70 or 80. Somewhere about .4 to .5 grams per pound. I notice joint and mood issues at as low of fat as you show, but some people swear by it. Just something to consider.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
We are real similar right now. Though you're a hell of a lot stronger. Almost identical schedule too.

Only thing I might change is upping the healthy fats to 70 or 80. Somewhere about .4 to .5 grams per pound. I notice joint and mood issues at as low of fat as you show, but some people swear by it. Just something to consider.
Yeah man keeping the eating schedule tight is probably the only bonus you get from working full time while in school full time and being a meat head full time as well lol the only thing that varies will be if I end up going on lunch early or late
Also yes I , actually hope to get my fats up to around 80 for the extra cals and I don't usually go too low but I'm having a hard time finding what to fit in , i was thinking red meat or fish butttt I cook every three days so chickens usually the best and easiest way to prep , I won't be able to cook at night once this semester starts. So was hoping to get options from you guys what else to add in there to bump up the fats

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Fishoil. I like to use the lemon fish oil as dressing on my chicken and veg, with a little mct oil or coconut oil added as well. I also use grass fed butter when convenient. Walnuts, good free range eggs. Anything with a high omega 3 ratio

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Fishoil. I like to use the lemon fish oil as dressing on my chicken and veg, with a little mct oil or coconut oil added as well. I also use grass fed butter when convenient. Walnuts, good free range eggs. Anything with a high omega 3 ratio
Good stuff, thanks bro!