Puffy nipples/gyno puberty questions

Kulka1

Awards
Hello everyone,

I started having gyno when i was 12, at the age of 14 i went to the doctor, he tested my hormonal levels and everything was OK, so he said that it will go away when my hormonal changes will stabilize. Now I'm 16 and the gyno is still there. In last 2 yr. it shrinked a little bit and the lump from left nipple disappeared. Both nipples are puffy and in the left one is really small lump. Do you think that after 4 yr. will it go away? what can I do? and how bad is it?

Pictures: attached.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

bowly

Awards
Hello everyone,

I started having gyno when i was 12, at the age of 14 i went to the doctor, he tested my hormonal levels and everything was OK, so he said that it will go away when my hormonal changes will stabilize. Now I'm 16 and the gyno is still there. In last 2 yr. it shrinked a little bit and the lump from left nipple disappeared. Both nipples are puffy and in the left one is really small lump. Do you think that after 4 yr. will it go away? what can I do? and how bad is it?

Thanks in advance!
Its not bad..pubertal gyno will fade once u age and test levels increase..

Dont use any aas,prohormones,test boosters etc..just start with regular wo and clean diet..

Kulka1

Awards
I didn't even thinking about ph or aas. Work out for 2 years, gained obout 40 lbs and got rid of underweight.
But trying sth like tamoxifen or AI wouldn't be helpful?

bowly

Awards
Tamox will be helpful but use only when the natural process dont workout..

btw u do not need an ai..

Do the blood work first and visit an endo is what i would suggest but only after you have given your best in the natty way

bowly

Awards
I would workout hard..build muscle as i reduce my bf percentage and wait for my test levels to peak with age..

Kulka1

Awards
I will go again to endo. in 6 months, after my 17 birthday. Check everything and try something.
Anyway, will girls on beach make fun of it?

bowly

Awards
I will go again to endo. in 6 months, after my 17 birthday. Check everything and try something.
Just workout hard and build muscles..dont think abt girls..let them think abt u and ur muscles

Kulka1

Awards
hahaha :p, okey i will try to don't care as for the past 4 yr :D

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Eat lots of broccoli and do a **** ton of push ups and sit ups and dips . Pull ups too if u can . It helps the process . And its not bad bro I've seen fat tittys on guys in the gym . What ur going thru is normL man . Look up foods that help reduce estrogen. Stay away from AI it could make it worse.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance!
This is going to sound crazy, but get yourself some sorghum syrup and use it liberally. This will significantly elevate your DHT, which is probably low (hence the mild gyno), and should help tremendously with your problem. Use it like you would sugar or honey.

As stated before, do not under any circumstances use any hormones!

Kulka1

Awards
Alright i can do about 14 full pullups, i will include more pushups and dips to my workout.
Where can i buy and try this sorghum syrup ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alright i can do about 14 full pullups, i will include more pushups and dips to my workout.
Push pull in that order switch it up as for the syrup tag ----> Spurfy <---- like this

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Amazon has a quart of it for $18. Use it lots, you can't really overdo it unless you're drinking it like water. As long as you use it as a food and not a supplement, you'll be fine. Plus, the natural increase in DHT should have you feeling pretty good too after a few days to a week. The gyno will take a bit longer, but daily use for 3 months should pretty much wipe it out. DHT is powerful.

FYI, it makes an awesome BBQ sauce ingredient.

Also, it goes without saying that you should avoid *ALL* soy (except soy sauce). I had a bit of gyno when I was 14 -- mom was a vegetarian and tofu was a staple. It cleared up when I stopped eating that crap.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Here’s some not so good news for the low-carb folk; carbohydrates are important for both healthy testosterone and healthy DHT production.

It has been shown in many studies that diets higher in carbohydrates, result in more favorable free testosterone to cortisol (fTC) ratio, more total testosterone, and higher 5-alpha reductase activity.

For example, this study from Anderson et al. [48] found that when caloric intake and fat intake are kept identical, a diet where the carbohydrate to protein ratio was kept at 2:1 showed 36% higher free testosterone levels along with significantly reduced cortisol, when compared to a diet where the ratio was switched to 1:2. A study by Volek et al. [49] saw similar results, eat twice as many calories from carbs as you do from protein and you will be at a “sweet spot” to increase free testosterone and lower cortisol secretion.

This effect is even more pronounced in athletes, who will see major drops in their T-levels after lowering carb intake [50][51].

One previously done study from Anderson et al. [52] examined the effects of carbohydrate on DHT, and found out that on a high-carb diet 5-alpha activity and dihydrotestosterone levels will be significantly higher than those seen on diets with lower amounts of carbs.

Bottom line: A scientifically sound amount of carbs for optimal T, C, and DHT production would be to eat 2 times as much carbs as you eat protein. So 2:1 ratio, which is why you can always see me recommending ~40% calories from carbs, ~20% from protein, and ~40% from dietary fat.

Feel free to read maybe helpful Kulka1

https://www.anabolicmen.com/dihydrotestosterone

Kulka1

Awards
Thanks for a nice study.
I have already kicked out all soy from my diet about 2 months ago.

I can also say that ****s like turmetic or megadosing of B6 didn't help.

Can you recommend sth simillar to sorghum syrup Spurfy ?, becouse it is not available in my country and amazon also doesn't shipp it too

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for a nice study.
I have already kicked out all soy from my diet about 2 months ago.

I can also say that ****s like turmetic or megadosing of B6 didn't help.

Can you recommend sth simillar to sorghum syrup Spurfy ?, becouse it is not available in my country and amazon also doesn't shipp it too
Boron, 3 mg 3 x a day has been shown to elevate DHT levels by around 20%. Do not exceed 9 mg / day.

Creatine has also been shown to elevate DHT. Do not exceed 5 g per day.

These are the only two alternatives to sorghum I'm comfortable recommending to someone your age.

Kulka1

Awards
I will start creatine cycle, in about 2-3 weeks, will be taking it for 6 weeks, gonna see results and post them there ;)

bowly

Awards
Good info bighulk
Here’s some not so good news for the low-carb folk; carbohydrates are important for both healthy testosterone and healthy DHT production.

It has been shown in many studies that diets higher in carbohydrates, result in more favorable free testosterone to cortisol (fTC) ratio, more total testosterone, and higher 5-alpha reductase activity.

For example, this study from Anderson et al. [48] found that when caloric intake and fat intake are kept identical, a diet where the carbohydrate to protein ratio was kept at 2:1 showed 36% higher free testosterone levels along with significantly reduced cortisol, when compared to a diet where the ratio was switched to 1:2. A study by Volek et al. [49] saw similar results, eat twice as many calories from carbs as you do from protein and you will be at a “sweet spot” to increase free testosterone and lower cortisol secretion.

This effect is even more pronounced in athletes, who will see major drops in their T-levels after lowering carb intake [50][51].

One previously done study from Anderson et al. [52] examined the effects of carbohydrate on DHT, and found out that on a high-carb diet 5-alpha activity and dihydrotestosterone levels will be significantly higher than those seen on diets with lower amounts of carbs.

Bottom line: A scientifically sound amount of carbs for optimal T, C, and DHT production would be to eat 2 times as much carbs as you eat protein. So 2:1 ratio, which is why you can always see me recommending ~40% calories from carbs, ~20% from protein, and ~40% from dietary fat.

Feel free to read maybe helpful Kulka1

https://www.anabolicmen.com/dihydrotestosterone

JG93

JG93

Awards
I personally enjoy gyno. When my wife is mad at me of not around I got my own titties to play with.
Sometimes on cycle; I'll let it get real bad so I can lick on em too.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lots of unknown little fixes out there !!! Good luck !

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly you look leaner than most of america. Lol. Majority of the time the beach is a sad story bro.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly you look leaner than most of america. Lol. Majority of the time the beach is a sad story bro.
This is actually true. It's easy to get caught up in comparing yourself to other people on the forums, in the gym, on TV, or in magazines, but 90+% of American males look absolutely nothing like that, and even just working out and eating well consistently will put you ahead of most people physique wise. For example, it's easy for me to look at competitive bodybuilders and physique models and think, "damn, I'm small" but then someone (an average non-gym person) will tell me that my arms are too big when I flex them, so it's all relative. Workout for you, not to please anyone else. Enjoy your training and your progress, and women will naturally be attracted to your physique.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is actually true. It's easy to get caught up in comparing yourself to other people on the forums, in the gym, on TV, or in magazines, but 90+% of American males look absolutely nothing like that, and even just working out and eating well consistently will put you ahead of most people physique wise. For example, it's easy for me to look at competitive bodybuilders and physique models and think, "damn, I'm small" but then someone (an average non-gym person) will tell me that my arms are too big when I flex them, so it's all relative. Workout for you, not to please anyone else. Enjoy your training and your progress, and women will naturally be attracted to your physique.
I used to get really caught up on this. Ive also been blessed to have been guided by some really gifted bodybuildrs. Ive naturally based my progress off what ive seen and they set the bar really high, which is great motivation for me and keeps me hungry. But in relation to a vast majority of people i encounter on a beach trip i am already bigger and leaner than most. Ive learned not to stress the beach trips anymore... But i still train and diet like a maniac lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to get really caught up on this. Ive also been blessed to have been guided by some really gifted bodybuildrs. Ive naturally based my progress off what ive seen and they set the bar really high, which is great motivation for me and keeps me hungry. But in relation to a vast majority of people i encounter on a beach trip i am already bigger and leaner than most. Ive learned not to stress the beach trips anymore... But i still train and diet like a maniac lol
Well said. It's good to be confident and proud of your physique and what you've achieved, but you don't want to get complacent, because there's ALWAYS room to improve.