Going to get a testosterone check up this weekend for the first time.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
So I've had a feeling for a while that my test levels are naturally low. So this weekend I am going to get them checked for the first time. IF in fact what I believe is true, what kind of gains shall I expect to make being on TRT?

I've made decent gains so far even though my test levels I feel are a little lower than normal. Anyone ever go through this before? What did you experience? What kind of gains did you make? What did the doctor end up putting you on?

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Decided to delay the test to reschedule for first thing in the morning. Will have results next Saturday.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thinking, you are already ahead of the game.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
Good thinking, you are already ahead of the game.
How much can your numbers drop if you compare first thing in the morning to say noon? My original test was scheduled for 11:30 am which I thought was way too late. I am 37 years old going on 38.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It can change up to 40% throughout the day and is highest around 8am. That is when most hormone tests are done for that reason.

TheMaster

TheMaster

Banned
Awards
It can change up to 40% throughout the day and is highest around 8am. That is when most hormone tests are done for that reason.
Wow no wonder the place I am going to recommended I reschedule. Up to 40%? Yeah I'll wait.