Cereal Killers

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Just bought them yesterday! Lol. ^^^
    Most intelligent person on this forum
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Cap'N Crunch is my FAVORITE all time cereal


    AND IT DOESN'T CUT THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!


    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
    •   
       


  3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch FTW!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch FTW!!!
    I eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch after every workout ...I love the stuff

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Fruity pebbles

    /thread
    Definitely my top spot. And I eat A LOT of cereal

    I don't care that they get hella soggy, they are by far my favorite

    I'm a little upset sugar cookie pebbles didn't make a comeback this year though
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch FTW!!!
    Yeah this takes the top spot for me
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  7. For healthy cereal, I like the Nature Path Heritage Flakes. They stay crunchy and taste pretty good.

    My favorite cereal is frosted mini wheats, just always loved them.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rebel1978 View Post
    For healthy cereal, I like the Nature Path Heritage Flakes. They stay crunchy and taste pretty good.

    My favorite cereal is frosted mini wheats, just always loved them.
    Everything about this makes me upset lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Everything about this makes me upset lol
    Some of my favorites

    Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    Reese puffs
    Cookie Crisp
    S'morez
    Golden Grahams (love these for some reason)
    Chocolate lucky charms

    In season
    Pumpkin spice cheerios
    Pumpkin O's
    Sugar cookie toast crunch
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  10. No love for Honey Comb IIT?
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Everything about this makes me upset lol
    Knew I'd catch some heat for my fav lol. Don't know what it is, just always loved them. As far as the real sugary stuff, the Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter is pretty awesome.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch FTW!!!
    I saw the other day Cinnamon Frost Flakes


    I about threw up!!! THEY'RE GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRROOOSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I saw the other day Cinnamon Frost Flakes


    I about threw up!!! THEY'RE GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRROOOSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS
    I just saw a review on The impulsive buy saying the same thing.

    http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordp...rosted-flakes/
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I saw the other day Cinnamon Frost Flakes


    I about threw up!!! THEY'RE GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRROOOSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS
    Dang! That seriously blows, they are definitely a top 5 for me
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I saw the other day Cinnamon Frost Flakes


    I about threw up!!! THEY'RE GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRROOOSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS
    U are an alien! They are my second favorite. First goes to Frosted Flakes. My favorite healthy cereal is kashi cinnamon crunch - good fiber and protein
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

  16. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    U are an alien! They are my second favorite. First goes to Frosted Flakes. My favorite healthy cereal is kashi cinnamon crunch - good fiber and protein
    That kashi cinnamon crunch is amazing....was a great find

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    That kashi cinnamon crunch is amazing....was a great find
    Totally agreed. Just had it the other day and loved it.

    How has nobody mentioned sprinkle so it crunch?! That's my #1 fo sho

    For seasonals:
    Pumpkin puffins
    Sugar cookie Cookie Crisp or w/e they're called

    Honeycomb is def number 1 tho for cal/volume. Great for refeeds
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    You mean the holiday cookie crunch above??

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Totally agreed. Just had it the other day and loved it.

    How has nobody mentioned sprinkle so it crunch?! That's my #1 fo sho

    For seasonals:
    Pumpkin puffins
    Sugar cookie Cookie Crisp or w/e they're called

    Honeycomb is def number 1 tho for cal/volume. Great for refeeds
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You mean the holiday cookie crunch above??
    Yep. Holiday sprinkle Cookie Crisp. That's the one
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  20. Kashi Go Lean Clusters, Sprinkled Donut Crunch, Cinnamon & Multigrain Puffins, PB Bumpers, Pops #underratedcereals/10

  21. Frosted Flakes
    Cocoa Kripies
    Honey Nut Cherrios
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    Raisin Bran



  22. On the left: sucked. Crispy rice texture is enjoyable but zero pumpkin/pumpkin spice flavor.
    On the right: winner. Not epic, not strongly orange flavored, but intensely, soft-relative to regular captn crunch so it doesn't destroy your mouth, and subtle orange.



    On the left: pass. Nice initial sugar cinnamon outer layer, but for some reason they went heavy on the salt so you have a weird salty aftertaste. Texture is nice at least.
    On the right: pass. It had more pumpkin flavor vs tj's, but there is a very displeasing texture. It's as if you are chewing on wheat husk.

  23. My favorite 2016 Pumpkin Cereal:



    Excellent hardness, crunch, and underlying cereal texture. Appropriate layer of sugar glaze and those spiced clusters are the bomb.com.

    Strong regret at not having purchased more. My goof. Should have known because the earlier Apple ones were legit as well.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LLN View Post
    My favorite 2016 Pumpkin Cereal:



    Excellent hardness, crunch, and underlying cereal texture. Appropriate layer of sugar glaze and those spiced clusters are the bomb.com.

    Strong regret at not having purchased more. My goof. Should have known because the earlier Apple ones were legit as well.
    This was tied with life for my fav this year. Second was mini wheats. Still have a box of sprouts o's to crack into to see but joes were a huge miss this year. They've gone down hill each of the last two yrs. puffins weren't as good this year either.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  25. First person to find and report back on these gets reps for life:



    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    This was tied with life for my fav this year. Second was mini wheats. Still have a box of sprouts o's to crack into to see but joes were a huge miss this year. They've gone down hill each of the last two yrs. puffins weren't as good this year either.
    Skipped on mini wheats tfor 2016 year but was a fan of them the year before. Pumpkin Life virgin tho.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Blood Pressure- Silent Killer
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 04:06 AM
  2. Killer M1T cramps
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 05:32 PM
  3. Killer Ab routine
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:58 PM
  4. diet killers!!
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 10:28 AM
Log in
Log in