Cereal Killers

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Shop Rite for Shreds and Frosted Flakes Lucky Charms
    Walmart for Nutter Butter and Chips Ahoy (Release on the 26th)

    Junk Banter found the shreds at a walmart today too.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. Folks, if you are unaweir:



    Rescued the last 3 boxes left at Kroger. All other stores were out.

    It is what Froot Loops, Fruity Pebbles, and every other fake fruit multicolored cereal wishes they could have been.

    Strong artificial flavor of multiple "fruit" types (in a good way) in sizeable star shaped crunchy nuggets of joy.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LLN View Post
    Folks, if you are unaweir:



    Rescued the last 3 boxes left at Kroger. All other stores were out.

    It is what Froot Loops, Fruity Pebbles, and every other fake fruit multicolored cereal wishes they could have been.

    Strong artificial flavor of multiple "fruit" types (in a good way) in sizeable star shaped crunchy nuggets of joy.
    Haha man your finds of these oddballs are killer. Would never have picked these up but now I’ll be stopping at Kroger on the way home (saw them there yesterday) ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Haha man your finds of these oddballs are killer. Would never have picked these up but now I’ll be stopping at Kroger on the way home (saw them there yesterday) ha
    Bought it a while ago with the lowest of expectations literally on a lulzy impulse.

    Opened it last week and was like "da fuk? brb, need to stock up."



  5. Brought these home from Germany awhile back and finally cracked into them... had high hopes for a Nutella flavored “toast crunch” type but alas they were pretty much just a mild chocolate. Otherwise the same as the other toast crunches as far as looks and crunch. They were ok but not worth toting home
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    CTC Shreds are in stock @ My walmart, despite not being able to get shipments the last 4 days due to weather.. They are not worth the pickup. Regular CTC is much better.



    Frosted Flakes + Marshmallows from lucky charms, except you get skimped so hard on marshmallows it is a robbery. Open a box of lucky charms and then compare the marshmallows you get in this to the frosted flakes lucky charms you get maybe 1/2 the amount. 8-8.5/10 at best

    Nutter Butter & Choc PB Shreds are the plays if you are picking up new cereal's. Chips ahoy is a huge letdown. Cookie Crisp is far better in taste.




    The Choc PB Shreds have a denser and richer flavor then Reese Puffs (Did not think it was possible), but at 250 calories per serving (55g serving) you have to expect that. If you don't mind the rough texture of a mini-wheat spin off they are worth the box and pickup. Highly suggest cause the flavor is spot on.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    New Fav Choc PB Cereal


    more flavor then reese puffs IMO
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  8. Picked this up recently and it’s amazing if you like toffee. Name:  91D4A452-A1B4-495D-8802-C87A26FD05B9.jpeg
Views: 101
Size:  1.44 MB

  9. Had the nutter butter cereal last night... awesome. Tastes spot on like a NB cookie, and the amount of fat in it is apparent as they have a very good "mouthfeel" for a dry cereal vs a filled cookie. Was really impressed by them for the cals/serving too. Certainly worth the pickup IMO.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar



    7/10
    Mixed berry cereal is lacking in flavor.
    Minimal amount of marshmallows.
    Buy if your a diehard mario fan (nostalgia) or save the money and just buy lucky charms.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post


    7/10
    Mixed berry cereal is lacking in flavor.
    Minimal amount of marshmallows.
    Buy if your a diehard mario fan (nostalgia) or save the money and just buy lucky charms.
    just got a throwback mini SNES with like 150 games or something on it for xmas and was plaing mario the other night ha... might need to get a box and have a throwback day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    just got a throwback mini SNES with like 150 games or something on it for xmas and was plaing mario the other night ha... might need to get a box and have a throwback day.
    So jealous
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar



    These are Sleepers. Get them ASAP
    Dense Cinnamon Sugar + Maple Syrup combination. Did a very good job for 90 calories a pop.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    These are back in stores!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post


    These are Sleepers. Get them ASAP
    Dense Cinnamon Sugar + Maple Syrup combination. Did a very good job for 90 calories a pop.
    Just had these last night. They hold up to milk really well. I made bowl, let dogs out, got dogs water, turned on tv, got back up to grab bottle of water, came back still crunchy AF lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    These are back in stores!
    Hell yes. These were great.

    Def gonna save a scoop of ghost blueberry to go with it ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    These are back in stores!
    OMFG!!! Headed to Target in the morning!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Blood Pressure- Silent Killer
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 05:06 AM
  2. Killer M1T cramps
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 06:32 PM
  3. Killer Ab routine
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 11:58 PM
  4. diet killers!!
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in