Dark Chocolate Macaroon.......

Name:  Dark Chocolate Macaroon.png
Views: 177
Size:  190.1 KB
    Read earlier post
    Grab this flavor too
    Super good.

Quote Originally Posted by LLN View Post
    Folks, meanwhile unawares are distracted tracking down PB Choc Cheerios...stealthily walk over to the appropriate section of the cereal aisle...

and acquire a box of this greatness.

Been through 3. Already my choc pb cereal.

Real chocolate flavor, real sizeable chocolate chunk, real pb flavor, excellent granola, snap to flakes.

flawless/10
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Read earlier post
    Grab this flavor too
    Super good.
    Bob, gonna go have another bowl of this now. I will also pick up that flavor! Thank you for the heads up on it!
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Coming 2018

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Donut Shop Chocolate Donut Cereal:

7/10

The Donut reminds me of the old school Captain Crunch Choco Donuts back in 2003. The flavoring of the cereal is not very strong. Think Oreo O's but a faint chocolate flavor and no sweet cream. The flavor fades fast, but the milk left over from the milk is the best aspect. Let these sit for a minute or two or else they are a little rough (like most TJ O's Cereal's). I tried them dry and they were not any better. The Pink Donut Cereal is by far worse (fake vanilla flavor) I would avoid those at all costs. These are the better of the 2 donut cereals.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Donut Shop Chocolate Donut Cereal:

7/10

The Donut reminds me of the old school Captain Crunch Choco Donuts back in 2003. The flavoring of the cereal is not very strong. Think Oreo O's but a faint chocolate flavor and no sweet cream. The flavor fades fast, but the milk left over from the milk is the best aspect. Let these sit for a minute or two or else they are a little rough (like most TJ O's Cereal's). I tried them dry and they were not any better. The Pink Donut Cereal is by far worse (fake vanilla flavor) I would avoid those at all costs. These are the better of the 2 donut cereals.
    Just had the pink last night and I LOVED it ha. If you like the sprinkle donut crunch its very similar in flavor (bday cake ish). Will be trying the chocolate here soon.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I personally did not care for it at all. Sprinkle donut crunch actually had sweetness to it. The pink donut was just bland and boring. The chocolate is pretty mediocre, the cocoa is subtle, so don't expect to get knocked away with chocolate.
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Just had the pink last night and I LOVED it ha. If you like the sprinkle donut crunch its very similar in flavor (bday cake ish). Will be trying the chocolate here soon.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I personally did not care for it at all. Sprinkle donut crunch actually had sweetness to it. The pink donut was just bland and boring. The chocolate is pretty mediocre, the cocoa is subtle, so don't expect to get knocked away with chocolate.
    huh your box mustve been different than mine becuase mine was sweet as could be and almost a bit "greasy" like a real donut. I was really impressed with that aspect as the fat is still pretty low too
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Both are 3g/Fat a Serving. Which is on the high end (PB Chocolate Cheerios cranking in at 4g)
    The chocolate isnt as rich as Oreo O's or the Malt o Meal knockoff when it comes to chocolate , but has a higher fat intake. So it may throw you off when the flavoring isnt as strong to your liking (cocoa wise)
    For 3g Fat a serving Cinnamon Toast Crunch & Reese Puffs are the GOAT when it comes to flavor for fat content in a cereal..
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    huh your box mustve been different than mine becuase mine was sweet as could be and almost a bit "greasy" like a real donut. I was really impressed with that aspect as the fat is still pretty low too
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Coming in March

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

13. no calories...must be magic
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

They are not filled in yet because the cereal isn't finalized hence the box weight is 0 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTiger22 View Post
    no calories...must be magic
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. 0 calorie bday cake cereal???!!! Found my new lifestyle diet hahaha.

16. Coming 2018

17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Got it 3 days early

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Brand new

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by KtchnChmst View Post
    Coming 2018

You mean these ?

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. What store did you find all those at?

21. Folks, if you are unaweir:

Rescued the last 3 boxes left at Kroger. All other stores were out.

It is what Froot Loops, Fruity Pebbles, and every other fake fruit multicolored cereal wishes they could have been.

Strong artificial flavor of multiple "fruit" types (in a good way) in sizeable star shaped crunchy nuggets of joy.

22. Quote Originally Posted by LLN View Post
    Folks, if you are unaweir:

Rescued the last 3 boxes left at Kroger. All other stores were out.

It is what Froot Loops, Fruity Pebbles, and every other fake fruit multicolored cereal wishes they could have been.

Strong artificial flavor of multiple "fruit" types (in a good way) in sizeable star shaped crunchy nuggets of joy.
    Haha man your finds of these oddballs are killer. Would never have picked these up but now I’ll be stopping at Kroger on the way home (saw them there yesterday) ha

23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Haha man your finds of these oddballs are killer. Would never have picked these up but now I’ll be stopping at Kroger on the way home (saw them there yesterday) ha
    Bought it a while ago with the lowest of expectations literally on a lulzy impulse.

Opened it last week and was like "da fuk? brb, need to stock up."

24. Brought these home from Germany awhile back and finally cracked into them... had high hopes for a Nutella flavored “toast crunch” type but alas they were pretty much just a mild chocolate. Otherwise the same as the other toast crunches as far as looks and crunch. They were ok but not worth toting home
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood Pressure- Silent Killer
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 04:06 AM
  2. Killer M1T cramps
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 05:32 PM
  3. Killer Ab routine
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum