Cereal Killers

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Picked up some of this recently and its pretty good. Is made with lentils..........

Attachment 157831
    looks and awful lot like deer poop haha (i think the same thing every time I take xgels too)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I jsut found banana nut cheerios last night (had never seen them or heard anyhting about them before)... anyone had? I expect an OK falvor as cheerios typically arent very strong.

Also have a few fun things from Germany a few weeks ago that I need to get around to posting ha
    I actually just sent my wife on a mission to find the banana nut Cheerios! My goal is to mix them 3parts ChocolatePeanutButter Cheerios 1part BananaNut Cheerios and see what the end result is. Im a fan of just about anything chocolate peanut butter but to be honest, when I eat cereal I want it to be a diabetes inducing kid cereal! BIG flavor and SWEET! I got hints of chocolate peanut butter from the new Cheerios but that “healthy” “woody” oat flavor is still pretty strong. Hoping the combo of choc/pb/banana will make it atleast slightly more interesting to eat.
    She found the Banana Nut Cheerios today at Target so I’ll know the turnout on Monday!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    looks and awful lot like deer poop haha (i think the same thing every time I take xgels too)
    lol well I just eat for my goals and performance most of the time so hey if deer poop builds muscle I'll eat it.

This cereal has a good chocolate taste btw.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I jsut found banana nut cheerios last night (had never seen them or heard anyhting about them before)... anyone had? I expect an OK falvor as cheerios typically arent very strong.

Also have a few fun things from Germany a few weeks ago that I need to get around to posting ha
    Banana are a re release they have had them for a while . Personally the banana flabor is subtle and faint if you want a rich and bolder banana flavor it may be underwhelming to you
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Just picked up some of this about an hour ago. This is delicious

Dark Chocolate Macaroon.......

Name:  Dark Chocolate Macaroon.png
Views: 49
Size:  190.1 KB
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Just picked up some of this about an hour ago. This is delicious

Dark Chocolate Macaroon.......

Name:  Dark Chocolate Macaroon.png
Views: 49
Size:  190.1 KB
    Read earlier post
    Grab this flavor too
    Super good.

Quote Originally Posted by LLN View Post
    Folks, meanwhile unawares are distracted tracking down PB Choc Cheerios...stealthily walk over to the appropriate section of the cereal aisle...

and acquire a box of this greatness.

Been through 3. Already my choc pb cereal.

Real chocolate flavor, real sizeable chocolate chunk, real pb flavor, excellent granola, snap to flakes.

flawless/10
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Read earlier post
    Grab this flavor too
    Super good.
    Bob, gonna go have another bowl of this now. I will also pick up that flavor! Thank you for the heads up on it!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Coming 2018

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood Pressure- Silent Killer
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 05:06 AM
  2. Killer M1T cramps
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Anabolics