circulation problems since low carb

memphis 77

Awards
i started the anabolic cutting phase diet and since then i have bin getting circulation problems in my arms or legs when crossed .
Could this be from eating saturated fats? or body craving carbs ? thanx in advance for help and info

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
i started the anabolic cutting phase diet and since then i have bin getting circulation problems in my arms or legs when crossed .
Could this be from eating saturated fats? or body craving carbs ? thanx in advance for help and info
Keep in mind that none of us are doctors on here so it is just our opinion. But I have never had that issue at all (or anyone I know of) when on a low carb diet. You could always try upping your carbs and see if it still happens. If it's still going on after that I would make a trip to the doctor. You only have one body and you can never be too safe.

memphis 77

Awards
thanx , it seems when i boost my carbs way up it helps . Went to the doc and he said all is ok , but thinks it might be from carb ups and then being goin back down to - 30 g for many days . Funny thing is he believes in keto and tells me best cure is to stay low carb indefinetly .Thanx again for the help