Gyno problem

Gary

Awards
Hi guys if anyone can help me out
That would be great
woke up this morning went to get out of bed and felt a pain in my nipple I had a feel I couldn't find any lumps thought it was just a pain

Fast forward through my day I realise I've got about a pee size lump on my nipple it's painful to touch all the signs of gyno
Currently im running 100mg of anavar ed 1 week into cycle I finished a fairly successful
Pro hormone cycle(epistane) about 2 months ago finished it off with your usual course of nolva

Basically my question is what's my next step I'm thinking
Taper up letro to 2.5mg ed till lump is gone
But do I stop anavar or carry on in a bit confused on what my best option is
Any help would be great

Cheers

JG93

JG93

Awards
Hi guys if anyone can help me out
That would be great
woke up this morning went to get out of bed and felt a pain in my nipple I had a feel I couldn't find any lumps thought it was just a pain

Fast forward through my day I realise I've got about a pee size lump on my nipple it's painful to touch all the signs of gyno
Currently im running 100mg of anavar ed 1 week into cycle I finished a fairly successful
Pro hormone cycle(epistane) about 2 months ago finished it off with your usual course of nolva

Basically my question is what's my next step I'm thinking
Taper up letro to 2.5mg ed till lump is gone
But do I stop anavar or carry on in a bit confused on what my best option is
Any help would be great

Cheers

Do you have aromasin or arimidex?

Letro is a beast of beasts.

Here is the most sound advice with letro I can give you.
Letro will shut you down. I mean shut you down.
It also has a half life, and at 2.5mg a day your e levels will be low for months roughly 4 I would say.

On cycle I would run it at .5mg/day max.

With that said, I personally went big with letro.

2 weeks ago I tapered up to 2.5mg and stayed there for 4 days, woke up one morning and felt like a freight train smashed me.
So I tapered back down, I'm at 1.25mg/day.

The gyno is dieing quick. But I felt like I was too.

If you crush your e you are crushing gains.

I have a swollen nipple; but I think after I taper off, and start my cycle, it will correct itself.

You can always run Nolva on cycle to help with the gyno.
Or aromasin at 12.5mg eod

Goodluck!

Gary

Awards
Cheers for the advice o unfortntey

Il need to order letro now it will take a few days to get here if I start adding in nolva 10mg a day until letro arrives then .75mg letro a day whilst on cycle until the gyno subsides what's your thoughts

Gary

Awards
Do you have aromasin or arimidex?

Letro is a beast of beasts.

Here is the most sound advice with letro I can give you.
Letro will shut you down. I mean shut you down.
It also has a half life, and at 2.5mg a day your e levels will be low for months roughly 4 I would say.

On cycle I would run it at .5mg/day max.

With that said, I personally went big with letro.

2 weeks ago I tapered up to 2.5mg and stayed there for 4 days, woke up one morning and felt like a freight train smashed me.
So I tapered back down, I'm at 1.25mg/day.

The gyno is dieing quick. But I felt like I was too.

If you crush your e you are crushing gains.

I have a swollen nipple; but I think after I taper off, and start my cycle, it will correct itself.

You can always run Nolva on cycle to help with the gyno.
Or aromasin at 12.5mg eod

Goodluck!
.75mg until the cycle finishs just adding

JG93

JG93

Awards
Cheers for the advice o unfortntey

Il need to order letro now it will take a few days to get here if I start adding in nolva 10mg a day until letro arrives then .75mg letro a day whilst on cycle until the gyno subsides what's your thoughts
Yea, run the Nolva for now.
Taper up the letro, it takes 4 days or so to really kick in, taper up and find what works for you.
Also taper down as well as to not get rebound.
Run it through pct as well.