IF + Superdrol + Test E

crownlift

Awards
Hello there, long time lurker as this has been one of the best forums for information I've found to date and wanted to pose a question.

I'm currently running test e 500mg/week (about 6 weeks in) and Superdrol 20mg a day (about 2 weeks in) and wanted to get your opinions on how many cals over maintenance you recommend for a slight recomp/lean bulk.

I started the cycle in a deficit (finishing up a cut down to 10%) and slowly worked that deficit to maintenance over the first 4 weeks and now about 300 cals above maintenance. Gains are excellent but my question to you is if my goals are lean bulking + maybe a slight recomp should I take my cals up any longer? I'm about 5'9" 180 for reference. I've also been running intermittent fasting however had to switch it up once I was in a surplus as I just couldn't force enough food down haha!

Anyway, appreciate those who took the time the read this and looking forward to hearing your opinion!

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
What sort of a macro profile are you using? It's hard to make a recommendation without a better idea of your diet in general.

crownlift

Awards
Hey there, thanks for the reply. Right now my macros are about 1.75gxbw in protein, .35gxbw in fat and the rest in carbs to make about a 250-300 surplus of total cals over my maintenance