I got my testosterone results back and at 395.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's obviously low for being almost 28. My libido is super high though. I haven't lifted in months due to surgery, but still. I'm not sure what to do, because 210-800 is considered "normal". I do take supplements. This is all the supplements I take:
Nature Made Men's Multi-Vitamin

Magnesium Malate 400mg

Zinc Picolinate 50mg

Calcium Carbonate 600mg

Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1.5g with MSM 1.5g with calcium Fructoborate 216mg with Chondroitin Sulfate 200mg with Hyaluronic Acid

Fish Oil EPA 648mg DHA 432mg

Boron Chelate 10mg

Vitamin D 4,000IU

Atragalus 500mg (Three Times Daily)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Some would say don't worry about it you seem fine

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that number is good if I were say 63 years old and not almost 28. I stopped taking boron and I'm hoping that fixes the issue.

bradray5871

Awards
Numbers are just that, numbers. Go by the way you feel and the mirror

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Numbers are just that, numbers. Go by the way you feel and the mirror
This x100

I've come in low a few times right where you are. Some may use that to jump on TRT but if you're relatively young, feel good and are making gains then the number isn't a total hard and fast conclusion.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This x100

I've come in low a few times right where you are. Some may use that to jump on TRT but if you're relatively young, feel good and are making gains then the number isn't a total hard and fast conclusion.
Well, I feel like sh*t and I can't loose weight to save my life, at least I can never get below 22%. I've been laid up due to my surgery and I'll need another one. I'm stressed out all the time due to having to live with my grandmom and having no other choice until at least a year from now once my friend gets a place with me, if that even happens within a year. Also the doctor didn't want to test my cortisol levels. My libido is high, but beyond that I have no energy and I want to sleep a lot. I have trouble staying in a good routine and my dermatitis has gotten worse.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm worried that years and years of stress has finally taken a toll on me. I've lived with my grandmom most of my life. I moved out, but then had to move back in. We argue literally almost everyday. I can't bring women over(I can but it's embarrassing), she never leaves me alone, she talks to me like I'm 12, she tries to prevent me from leaving the house; I leave anyway of course. The thing is, it's been like this for years and years on end and it's just been taking a toll on me. I'm in college, so I can't really work full time and get my degree. I want a doctorate in physical therapy and I still need my AA. So, I need a roommate to live with and a place where I can work part time and I've just been stuck in the same situation for so long. Lifting has been the only thign to help me, but now since I can't do that my stress level is way worse and now I'm stressed after getting these results.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My bro has a test level of ~325. He's 150lbs, @ 5'3. Benches over 3 plates, shredded as hell and only takes preworkout and protein. Like mentioned above, those are just numbers.

Fix your lifestyle, everything will follow. Persevere and push through.

bradray5871

Awards
You have been layed up and inactive due to surgery. Get back into the active lifestyle again and you will feel better in no time. I find that inactivity in itself will cause lethargy. Push thru it, and all will return to normal.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have been layed up and inactive due to surgery. Get back into the active lifestyle again and you will feel better in no time. I find that inactivity in itself will cause lethargy. Push thru it, and all will return to normal.
I'm thinking of having another test in 3 months. I've decided to lay of boron supplementation, at least for now.

whey2buff

Awards
You sound like a mental case, go see a therapist

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the deal with the boron? I thought it has the opposite effect? I also take it and my bloodwork seems to confirm the studies about it.

hansisworld

Awards
You sound like a mental case, go see a therapist
Lol! Guys got a point, dude. Grandma talks to you like you're 12 because you're a grown ass man living with your grandma.

Seriously though, get the hell out of dodge and find a stress-free, relaxing place to live man. It sounds like you're living in a toxic environment so I would worry about getting out of there first before worrying about your T levels.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol! Guys got a point, dude. Grandma talks to you like you're 12 because you're a grown ass man living with your grandma.

Seriously though, get the hell out of dodge and find a stress-free, relaxing place to live man. It sounds like you're living in a toxic environment so I would worry about getting out of there first before worrying about your T levels.
So hows going to a therapist going to help? What point does he have then? I still need to finish college before I move out. I can't take medical college course plus work at a dead end job. I'd need a roommate and literally no one I know is willing to move. The best I could do is move in with a friend who is married and has a kid and deal with that situation. It's not as simple as, oh just go and leave. I actually did leave at one point and had to move back when it didn't workout with my former roommate.

hansisworld

Awards
So hows going to a therapist going to help? What point does he have then? I still need to finish college before I move out. I can't take medical college course plus work at a dead end job. I'd need a roommate and literally no one I know is willing to move. The best I could do is move in with a friend who is married and has a kid and deal with that situation. It's not as simple as, oh just go and leave. I actually did leave at one point and had to move back when it didn't workout with my former roommate.
Well, for starters, chill dude. Everybody in here was just joking with ya. Relax.

Second, a therapist can help you deal with some of the stress you're facing. Make no mistake, stress is one of the major factors in Low T symptoms. I personally think its the second worst offender after lack of sleep, but that's just me. So try it out. There all kinds of studies out there about people who learn how to manage stress and how they're healthier than the folks who just compartmentalize.

jathan_howe

Awards
Step 1: Start your day by listening to My Grandma's Basement by Jarren Benton.

Step 2: Eat clen and tren hard

Nah but for real man, have your bloods checked again like you mentioned. It coulda just been low that time. Still within normal range, despite the lower half of the spectrum. You probably won't notice any supraphysiological difference within the normal margin. I'd worry mainly about your cortisol since that can really cause a lot of the fat gain and a subsequent testosterone drop

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Step 1: Start your day by listening to My Grandma's Basement by Jarren Benton.

Step 2: Eat clen and tren hard

Nah but for real man, have your bloods checked again like you mentioned. It coulda just been low that time. Still within normal range, despite the lower half of the spectrum. You probably won't notice any supraphysiological difference within the normal margin. I'd worry mainly about your cortisol since that can really cause a lot of the fat gain and a subsequent testosterone drop
Isn't that an oxymoron?

jathan_howe

Awards
Isn't that an oxymoron?
Good catch. I'm tired and looking back, I'm not sure what I was saying there lol. I think I meant "You won't notice any big difference within the normal margins of t-levels". Mentioning "supraphysiological" made my post do a 180deg. turn

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good catch. I'm tired and looking back, I'm not sure what I was saying there lol. I think I meant "You won't notice any big difference within the normal margins of t-levels". Mentioning "supraphysiological" made my post do a 180deg. turn
Haha yeah, was just busting ya balls

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I have dermatitis, isn't that a sign of low cortisol; considering I need to use hydro-cortisone cream? Also, my lips get chapped multiple times a day. I'm not sure if that indicates anything. That's been going on since my accutane treatment, which I finished years ago.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, seriously guys, picture living with George Costanza's mother. That's pretty much what it's like.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm worried that years and years of stress has finally taken a toll on me. I've lived with my grandmom most of my life. I moved out, but then had to move back in. We argue literally almost everyday. I can't bring women over(I can but it's embarrassing), she never leaves me alone, she talks to me like I'm 12, she tries to prevent me from leaving the house; I leave anyway of course. The thing is, it's been like this for years and years on end and it's just been taking a toll on me. I'm in college, so I can't really work full time and get my degree. I want a doctorate in physical therapy and I still need my AA. So, I need a roommate to live with and a place where I can work part time and I've just been stuck in the same situation for so long. Lifting has been the only thign to help me, but now since I can't do that my stress level is way worse and now I'm stressed after getting these results.
No disrespect brother but I think your issue is in your mobility, you need to get up and move around more, and you need to get your own place. If it was me those would be the two things I would change before anything. I'm sure it's much easier said than done, but that is probably a source of alot of your stress.

PS. If your in college you should take a loan out for either off campus housing or dorm. That's what I did to get in my own. I'm still paying for it, but I haven't lived with anyone else for almost a decade and it was worth every penny.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No disrespect brother but I think your issue is in your mobility, you need to get up and move around more, and you need to get your own place. If it was me those would be the two things I would change before anything. I'm sure it's much easier said than done, but that is probably a source of alot of your stress.

PS. If your in college you should take a loan out for either off campus housing or dorm. That's what I did to get in my own. I'm still paying for it, but I haven't lived with anyone else for almost a decade and it was worth every penny.
Can't really do that, since I'm in community college. The only good news is, the medical tech program will only take me 4 semesters. Really 3 just for MRI, but I'll be taking CT Tech classes too. $30+ an hour job, depending on where you live. So, that's my quickest way out, but that's still going to take time. There is no way I can study and work at the same time. I've tried it, it doesn't work well.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't really do that, since I'm in community college. The only good news is, the medical tech program will only take me 4 semesters. Really 3 just for MRI, but I'll be taking CT Tech classes too. $30+ an hour job, depending on where you live. So, that's my quickest way out, but that's still going to take time. There is no way I can study and work at the same time. I've tried it, it doesn't work well.
I hear you brother, but you can more than likely take out a loan to move out during college... you may not want the bills, but healthy state of mind is worth it. get out on your own bro.