Quest bars

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to give credit where it is due.

I received 3 boxes of quest bars for my birthday: 2 pumpkin pie and 1 cookies and cream.

Both are incredible and addictive.

The cookies and cream are more of a Metrx Prime type bar with cookie pieces. Very good... great texture.

The pumpkin pie is literally the best I have ever tried. It is more of a pumpkin candy coated cookie with graham pieces in the coating. Delicious with 3 more grams of fat than the CNC bar.

macros for pumpkin pie: 21g protein. ~20g carbs (mainly fiber) and 12g Fat.

For comparison's sake: This bar is a little larger than, say, a Mission1 bar. The texture of the quest bar is, IMO, just a little lower than the mission1, but the size and satiety value is much higher.

Overall, the PP Quest bar is the greatest that I have tried.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
They now use corn fiber compared to IMO, i find the older version of the bars nicer.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
They dropped the ball with the new version

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Who gives a ****. Best bars on the market still when it comes to flavor and profile combined.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Who gives a ****. Best bars on the market still when it comes to flavor and profile combined.
Because its a down grade from the original... met-rx makes the best bars anyway :I

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pumpkin pie is in my bottom 3 from Quest.

I have a feeling that mine lost some quality in shipping though. Every one was hard as a rock when it got to Canada. + bland taste IMO.

Microwaving them just melts off the damn coating.

Wasn't a fan.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I still Like the quest cookies and cream. The pumpkin is pretty damn good. And I like the OG Banana nut, choc brownie and cin roll .

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm a CCCD, Double Choc, CnC guy
Loved the OG Coconut as well.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
They now use corn fiber compared to IMO, i find the older version of the bars nicer.
I thought they were going back to the original formula?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I thought they were going back to the original formula?
I hope they do because I have stopped buying the new ones and been using Reflex R Bars, ISS Oh Yeah Low Carb Bars & Grenade Carb Killa Bar's.

jerm129

Awards
Just wanted to give credit where it is due.

I received 3 boxes of quest bars for my birthday: 2 pumpkin pie and 1 cookies and cream.

Both are incredible and addictive.

The cookies and cream are more of a Metrx Prime type bar with cookie pieces. Very good... great texture.

The pumpkin pie is literally the best I have ever tried. It is more of a pumpkin candy coated cookie with graham pieces in the coating. Delicious with 3 more grams of fat than the CNC bar.

macros for pumpkin pie: 21g protein. ~20g carbs (mainly fiber) and 12g Fat.

For comparison's sake: This bar is a little larger than, say, a Mission1 bar. The texture of the quest bar is, IMO, just a little lower than the mission1, but the size and satiety value is much higher.

Overall, the PP Quest bar is the greatest that I have tried.
I might try them out along with the Syntha 6 bars.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
The new formula quest bars make me feel so ****ty is unbelievable. Like an hour after eating one I feel like death and have to lay down or I'll feel so nauseous but not ever get sick.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^not what I like to hear :(
Afraid to try these after reviews

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
^not what I like to hear :(
Afraid to try these after reviews
I was hesitant to try the new formula. I would say its better than the first reformulation, but not as good as the OG Quest Bars. Definitely worth a try, but they aren't what they were when they first came out.

Quest Bars used to be a staple in my diet, but their changes have turned me off from the company. I feel that they've lost a lot of business with their recent changes.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new formula quest bars make me feel so ****ty is unbelievable. Like an hour after eating one I feel like death and have to lay down or I'll feel so nauseous but not ever get sick.
Im sorry to hear this. I hope my review is not what led you to consume one.