Any good natural antihistamines?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for a natural antihistamine, because I have chronic problems with my sinuses. I know I'm allergic to dust mites and every time I try to get rid of them, it seems they come back. Anyway, the doctor has me on flonase, but it's starting to give me headaches and I';m not to keen on the possibility that prolonged use can cause me serious problems. I was looking at burbutter, but I read it can affect testosterone production, obviously I don't want that.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I tried those and they haven't worked. It hasn't been a month yet though. I need something that'll work faster.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I tried those and they haven't worked. It hasn't been a month yet though. I need something that'll work faster.
A month -or two, remember?.... be patient. There is no other natural cure, not that I know off. Tried Butterbur, stinging Nettle and whatnot.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started taking astragalus. It seems to be helping. Just started it yesterday though.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Developed allergies at 35yr, started 1 tbs local honey with 1/4 tsp organic ginger powder and a whole fresh squeezed lime in 8oz and no issues for last 3yrs.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Want a little energy add 1 tbs of coconut oil