Any Vegan lifters on Anabolic Minds? If so, what does your diet look like for gains?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Just curious if we have any lifters here who are vegan? If so , what do you eat and are there any good recipes you could share with us that could help others who are interested in the vegan diet and making gains?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Am vegan, no gluten, no fructose, sucrose, starch or saturated fats. Until i have my first meal in a few hours..

Clayton Ray

Clayton Ray

Awards
Currently enjoying strength gains improving my endurance athletics. Running swimming biking hiking.
I supplement protein intake with hemp, pea,rice,chia mix. Loading near 1 gram per body pound has me satisfied with slow progressions in weight resistance training.
Low carbs instead of high currently has me feeling the gains during and after exercise.
I feel hormonal balance of nutrients is important as I aged. Soy creates, stiffness and masculine hormonal proteins keep my metabolics fired.
Another principle I follow strictly is keeping my alkaline food stuffs in greater quantity. Live greens and for cooking green beans asparagus yam carrot. All are closer to the ph for energy rather than healing. A little cabbage broccoli garlic in olive oil and curry these veggies and beans.
I will puff a corn tortilla and a spoon or two of veggie mix. Yum