How bad is pizza really in moderation?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Say you average having pizza once or twice per month. How bad is it? Is it even cheating if you do it this minimal and stick to healthy toppings such as spinach, tomatoes, and olive oil? I can't see how this can be a bad thing especially if a person is bulking.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dunno, I'd be careful bro. Especially if you're eating cupcakes and booze.
(lol)

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
How hard do you try to come up with stupid threads, but to echo gutterpump I just have a beer with my pizza

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How hard do you try to come up with stupid threads, but to echo gutterpump I just have a beer with my pizza
I don't understand how he can have no grasp on macro nutrient ratios whatsoever. You can eat anything you want as long as it fits your macros, and it's not cheating. Very basic concept, which makes me think these threads must be troll threads.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
heres the thing with the "cheat day". imo I believe its right to add this day into your mix- excluding health reasons or dr advises not too

why?
1- breaks up the monotony of the weekly routine
2- if you bust your ass all week long, you should reward yourself
3- will give you that motivation to get back in the gym the next day
4- when people get back into or seriously start with a good routine, they often get that mentality that "I cant eat that or there is nothing healthy, so ill wait." which is by far the absolute worst thing you can do.
eating little cheats helps some people that eating "junk or cheat foods" in moderation are ok.

think sometimes we are getting carried away with macros, micro, m crow- whatever the F mic with a ro can be added. Go live dam it

lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Pizza once or twice a month isn't going to kill you. Just eat, live you life and BE HAPPY!!!!!

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I don't understand how he can have no grasp on macro nutrient ratios whatsoever. You can eat anything you want as long as it fits your macros, and it's not cheating. Very basic concept, which makes me think these threads must be troll threads.
Ask that to bikini competitors. You never see them eating an entire pizza in one sitting, but plenty of male bodybuilders do that. Do Bikini pros even dare eat pizza from a pizza joint? Hardly ever.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ask that to bikini competitors. You never see them eating an entire pizza in one sitting, but plenty of male bodybuilders do that. Do Bikini pros even dare eat pizza from a pizza joint? Hardly ever.
you looking at becoming a bikini pro

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I don't think they even smell it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's alright there will always be plenty of newbs that respond to his threads before they know any better. Maybe I should make thread, "How hard is BASIC NUTRITION?." Or better yet before I eating anything at all make a thread to make sure that the internet is ok with what I'm eating!.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So guys explain to me why Bikini Pro's don't eat the same way as dudes who lift? I really am just asking this so you state the obvious and I want to hear it from someone else. So please humor me here.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DO YOU EVER STOP???!!!!!!! Get a life and quit worrying so much about everyone and everything! PLEASE!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DO YOU EVER STOP???!!!!!!! Get a life and quite worrying so much about everyone and everything! PLEASE!
Oooooooh!!!!!! You know it's serious when sweet Kat is pissed!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
*popcorn*

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ Driven

AM & chill?!! hahaha

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only eat thin crust, that way I'm able to fit into my bikini bottoms year round #Win

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have you ever even looked through Kat's logs or social media? This Girl lifts.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pizza is anabolic.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For all of you that complain about his threads, why do you give him the attention? We all know he trolls. Just ignore it. If you see a thread created with his username, simply avoid it. The people that always complain his his threads are also annoying.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For all of you that complain about his threads, why do you give him the attention? We all know he trolls. Just ignore it. If you see a thread created with his username, simply avoid it. The people that always complain his his threads are also annoying.
If in the movie "gremlins" they had just left them the hell alone,
There wouldn't have been a movie ;)

Just enjoy the show

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a couple of bikini pro friends and i can tell you I have witnessed the feeding frenzies they go on, nutella is usually eaten by the tub... they do this while prepping sometimes too haha

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PS... please don't get all but hurt! :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this is when i would normally have something funny to add

oh yea, thats right, theres a thread call F, Marry kill - in the general section, updated daily, created by that guy Smith_69-

so when you guys are done discussing how fat tony's pizza is good or bad, stop over

changes daily
;o)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is when i would normally have something funny to add

oh yea, thats right, theres a thread call F, Marry kill - in the general section, updated daily, created by that guy Smith_69-

so when you guys are done discussing how fat tony's pizza is good or bad, stop over

changes daily
;o)
is anyone really discussing his topic...ever :)

I saw that thread. For me, they are the same person, I married her. You married guys will get it...I hope ;)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I feel bad now. I just couldn't resist posting. Please continue however. You guys are doing a great job

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
is anyone really discussing his topic...ever :)

I saw that thread. For me, they are the same person, I married her. You married guys will get it...I hope ;)
i was just about to pm you to please please please go to that thread LMAO-

listen, i thought about putting trucks or boats, but thats just not funny- whos gonna f a boat?

one of these days Mr Dunn, I will post a thread that will impress you, i hope lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was just about to pm you to please please please go to that thread LMAO-

listen, i thought about putting trucks or boats, but thats just not funny- whos gonna f a boat?

one of these days Mr Dunn, I will post a thread that will impress you, i hope lol
You don't need to impress me. Its been long since I've really had anything worthwhile to contributed to many threads as there are so many OTC (anabolics) that I have no clue about so many new products that have recycled. I've forgotten more than most are just learning and sharing about them. Not bragging - still don't now much.

I enjoy playing around (or maybe being an ass) from time to time but to most I am a stranger because as the forum has grown the "small community" it once was has grown leaps and bounds. Reminds me I need to post in Gutterpump thread about why I started posting here at AM.

Seriously - I am no one you need to worry about impressing nor worthy of your consideration otherwise :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
appreciate that-

i know we all joke but i have nothing but the utmost respect for you bro

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reminds me I need to post in Gutterpump thread about why I started posting here at AM.
Do it! It would be great to hear about how things were in the early days here :) I'd also love to know how the site first started up, and what brought about it's inception.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I've been worried about this a lot actually--I'd like to be a bikini pro someday. But I love pizza too much.

Do they do plus size bikini contests??? I'll enter that one.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been worried about this a lot actually--I'd like to be a bikini pro someday. But I love pizza too much.

Do they do plus size bikini contests??? I'll enter that one.
It's all good man, eat what you want, just throw it up after (my little secret)