Super Green Formulas for hair growth?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any of you guys know any good brands that have green super foods in them? i have used Vital Greens in the past, but it is so expensive (it did work well though) Any other suggestions?

Xtremestrngth

Awards
Trader joes has a super green food mix I usually throw in my shakes. Great stuff in my opinion. It has everything you need for just $20.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trader joes has a super green food mix I usually throw in my shakes. Great stuff in my opinion. It has everything you need for just $20.
Gonna pick this up on my lunch break. Do you know the exact name of the product?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently using phytofuze, can't say I noticed anything in terms of hair growth

I say better results from massaging my scalp every night and sleeping with coconut oil mixed with argon oil 3 times a week

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hey guys,

just came across the thread and interesting topic. the hair growth caught my eye, but did a little reading on super greens. i do take my multi and protein etc, but have you guys noticed a dif by adding super greens to your over all diet?

thanks

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I noticed stronger hairs and slight regrowth when i added in super greens formula. Just wanted to find good brands and potentially cheaper