Help for a 42 year old Ectomorph

Civa

Awards
All, I have an urgent request.

I am 42 years old, 6' 2", and between 160 to 170 lbs, have always had a high metabolism, and am essentially an ectomorph.

I have always been under weight, and am a HARD gainer, now matter what I do.

I am about to start a regimen of Iyengar yoga (because, no fake spiritual bull****, only stretching, alignment, and posture), have found a rolfer, and will be looking into trigger point.

Now is the part where you all come in:

I have purchased an Injex 30 liquid injector, for the explicit purpose of a supplement program. I was at first looking at ipamorelin and testosterone, however I have heard Ipamorelin isn't actually that helpful, and that GHRP may be a better choice, due to appetite increase, etc. That is how I stumbled upon this.

I am looking for a peptide, anabolic, testosterone program that will help, and am inquiring whether lgr3 IGF-1 is a better and more effective choice, or should I be looking at GHRP, or even somethings like this HGH formula I have found.

Coupled with this, I also require dietary advice, as to what is best to also help the effectiveness of whatever program is advised, and what work out regimen is suggested as well.

I don't want to be huge, however I do want to be fit, flexible, increase my energy levels, and gain at least 25 lbs of muscle, putting me to my ideal weight.

Think somewhere between dancer and gymnast.

I am in desperate need of assistance on this, and am visiting every forum possible for assistance, as every seems to want to LOSE weight, but theres no one like me, having difficulty GAINING weight for muscle mass.

I thank you all in advance.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
To gain just up your calories and carbs .
Throw in some performax labs cremax xt and alphamax and boom you got your self a stack to build on . If you need further advice just pm me or tag me using the @ sign and my name . Good luck !! Civa

Civa

Awards
bighulksmash , Thank you. I have been using the calorie counting app, and it says I should be eating approximately 2,600 calories a day, at my weight, height and body mass.

I'm shooting for over 3,000 calories a day, and have looked at new diets to accomplish that. I have been eating a lot, but when counting the calories, n to making what I need.

However, I do not think my appetite can ingest any more. This is one of the reasons I have been looking at ghrp (is that right?)

I also know that at my age I am no longer producing HGH. I am also looking at supplements such as what you suggested. I will get in contact with you. Thank you.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
bighulksmash , Thank you. I have been using the calorie counting app, and it says I should be eating approximately 2,600 calories a day, at my weight, height and body mass.

I'm shooting for over 3,000 calories a day, and have looked at new diets to accomplish that. I have been eating a lot, but when counting the calories, n to making what I need.

However, I do not think my appetite can ingest any more. This is one of the reasons I have been looking at ghrp (is that right?)

I also know that at my age I am no longer producing HGH. I am also looking at supplements such as what you suggested. I will get in contact with you. Thank you.
Very well sir , if you need help planning meals or anything at all just pm me iam always here . Changing the intensity of your workout and certain key factors of your diet will Improve some of the issues at hand , smaller meals more frequently may be one answer . Doing a split workout may help as well .!!!!! GHRP may help , there are many safer routes to achieve this . Just fire me a PM when u have time to talk .

your very welcome ~~!!!!~~

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
is there any reason you are jumping straight into peptides and anabolics? Would you mind sharing some more background information on your workout /supplement history (new, used some before, etc)?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

that sounds about right. I've noticed my naturally lean friends who claim that they can eat whatever they want and not gain weight actually have much small appetites than they think. they may order a 10,000 calorie burger at dinner but they never finish it.

3,000 cals isnt' really that much. that's pretty much my maintenance level, or even possibly under and I do NOT have a fast metabolism.