Liver damage / recovery?

JS424

Awards
I've been a guest viewer for a while and finally decided to take the plunge and ask a question. As it comes to using the legal PHs that were available (particularly Msten), does one cycle of this cause actual long term liver damage at 20mg per day on a 4 week cycle? It is rough on the liver I know, but if using TUDCA and on cycle suppOrt such as NAC and milk thistle, does the liver actually completely clense itself after the cycle? Or is there always going to be permanent damage like a scar tissue sort of thing?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No you should be fine. The liver is the most regenerative organ in the body. Not to say there can't be long term/permanent damage or consequences as a result of continual liver abuse through a variety of substances (ie-pro hormones or alcohol). However, an occasional run with the proper support supps (NAC and tudca being two of the most beneficial) should be fine. Go with CEL or Olympus labs tudca.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
No you should be fine. The liver is the most regenerative organ in the body. Not to say there can't be long term/permanent damage or consequences as a result of continual liver abuse through a variety of substances (ie-pro hormones or alcohol). However, an occasional run with the proper support supps (NAC and tudca being two of the most beneficial) should be fine. Go with CEL or Olympus labs tudca.
This ...with a proper cycle support like Ar1micare Pro + TUDCA you are fine.Dont abuse anything stay at 20mg x 4 weeks and you will be fine ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't you mean the only regenerative organ in the body?

JS424

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I'm sure everyone new to PHs has anxiety about this pre first cycle since there is so much bad news on sides out there, but it's my belief that most people don't take proper precautions and abuse.

Now another piece of information... Has anyone had experience with the "natural" SERM Rebirth? Would this be good for my PCT alongside DAA and maybe follidrone? I only saw one blood work posted on here which appeared to have made a full recovery.

Thanks again!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I'm sure everyone new to PHs has anxiety about this pre first cycle since there is so much bad news on sides out there, but it's my belief that most people don't take proper precautions and abuse.

Now another piece of information... Has anyone had experience with the "natural" SERM Rebirth? Would this be good for my PCT alongside DAA and maybe follidrone? I only saw one blood work posted on here which appeared to have made a full recovery.

Thanks again!
"SERM" should be in quotes, not natural. Get a real SERM, no OTC is gonna even come close. Don't base your purchase off of one users experience on one site....Go to other forums and ask around if you want to get a better idea.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Posted up by Shelby Starnes in regards to overall health supplements. I include most of these within my own for the mere fact that if we aren't functioning optimally internally, then how can we expect to function optimally externally?

Vitamin D3
Milk Thistle
Green Tea Extract
Coral Calcium
Glucosamine/MSM
Multivitamin
CoQ10
Fish Oil
Evening Primrose Oil
Livercare
Garlic Extract
Melatonin
Baby Aspirin
N-Acetyl Cysteine
Alpha Lipoic Acid

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established

Thanks again!
Get a real SERM bro alongside with sup3r pct and ep1c unleashed ;)

JS424

Awards
How ? Where? I've found the liquid SERM sponsor of this site. But even then it's kind of shady because you don't really know where you're getting it from