Cutting diet

Gjackson

Gjackson

Awards
Anybody have any diets they used before and we're great?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
If your looking to cut go keto dude - high fat low carb - tasty food if done right and you'll shed fat no problem - so effective if your weight training hard enough you can cut without the need for cardio. Alsp fat id protein spari g which means your not gonna lose muscle mass while cutting. Ive cut from 12-9% multiple times while making strength gains. Its 100% effective. Loads of info on here about it or just ask me if you wanna know more ?

Gjackson

Gjackson

Awards
Thanks bro appreciate it, first cut and I'm ****ing myself lol, tho I've heard of this one but never looked into it so gonna give it ago never knew how or the best way to cut! Thanks again bro

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Definitely look into it dude it's not that hard to set up yu just have to be strict about you eat. Like any cut or bulk. Good luck with it and message me if your stuck

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just calculate your TDEE, macros you would like to follow, and select foods you like. Best diet out there.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just calculate your TDEE, macros you would like to follow, and select foods you like. Best diet out there.
Does not get any easier.
Sometimes cookie cutter program or diet outlines will be a major flaw and lead to more problems than success.
Not every human body works well on someone else's diet. Sometimes Keto is not the best option, sometimes a high carb cutting plan is not the best option.

What you need to do is try something, run it for 6-8 weeks and see how you respond and then adjust. Do you tolerate carbs well? if so keep them in your diet.
Do you function better on lower carbs and higher fat? Then continue to do that
Do you function well swinging calories on workout and non workout days (higher carbs training days and higher fats on non-workout days)
Do you work well with carb cycling (Low/medium/high days or what i just stated above).

The best bet would be the same intake daily, adjust when you stall, or adjust your cardio when you stall, rinse/repeat.
Sometimes you will not always lose weight in a given week, but look in the mirror (what matters 100x more than a scale) do you look leaner? do you see deeper cuts? If so you do not need to make any changes.

Things such as refeeds and cheat meals can help your fatloss/weightloss goals by spiking t3, leptin, and hormone levels to increase fat burning and weightloss.

If Cutting Read the following:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/training/weight-training-for-fat-loss-part-1.html/
Exercise and Weight/Fat Loss: Part 2 - BodyRecomposition : BodyRecomposition

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:

The Fundamentals of Fat Loss Diets Part 1 : BodyRecomposition
The Fundamentals of Fat Loss Diets Part 2 : BodyRecomposition

Gjackson

Gjackson

Awards
Thanks very much guys appreciate it, il see how I do and if I get stuck il get back to yas, here's my diet here at the mo what do use think?

Meal 1
5 whole eggs
40g oats
Vitamin C
Green tea

Meal 2
Protein shake/ Greek yogurt

Meal 3
200g white fish
Green veg
60g of brown rice
Green tea

Meal 4
200g chicken/fish
Green veg
70g sweet potatoe
Green tea

Meal 5/ post training
Protein shake
30g flaxseed
Green tea

Meal 6
150g tuna
30g cottage cheese

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Food sources are up to the individual and how you want to allocate your meals is personal preference, you could eat 3-4 meals if you want (would be better for satiety and also muscle protein synthesis ((MPS)). But it is up to you and how you wish to do this based off what suits your lifestyle.
http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/uploads/Norton-J-Ag-Food-Ind-Hi-Tech-2008.pdf
http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/optimal-protein-intake-and-meal-frequency-to-support-maximal-protein-synthesis-and-muscle-mass
You can spread our your carbs and fat as you wish dont need to drop them as the day goes on (Carbs) you may want to get more carbs around your workout or later in the day to help fuel/support your pre/post workout nutrition but again personal preference.

Gjackson

Gjackson

Awards
Thanks mate appreciate u sharing ur knowledge with me, il give these a read and if I get stuck il yas know but I think il be grand now, looking forward to seeing how I get on.

HeizzMP

HeizzMP

Awards
OP, it comes down to what your total calorie/macro intake is daily. You can break all your meals up and try eating "healthy", but if your not meeting your bodies requirements, then you may not achieve your desired goals. Have you looked online to see roughly how many calories/macros you should be consuming each day and comparing that against what you are actually taking in?