Chicken!!!! Recipes

zpalrangi13

zpalrangi13

Awards
Anyone know how to mAke chicken breast taste nice??? Like spices or marinades. I've been eating a lot of chicken thighs lately but I need to go to one more lean meats so I can add my healthy fats, or any other recipes yous might have for other lean meat

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
All depends on what macros yu have to add to it dude. Nearly any spice, cajun, Thai spice, garlic and herb etc are free from all sugar and crap and so can be used on any diet. Just fry the chicken breast with your choice of spices and your good to go. Can do other things like stuff the breast with cheese and wrap it in bacon too if your macros allow :) google.com is always your friend too bro ???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Chicken breast pan fried in a touch of oil with some Jamaican hot peppers in the pan spicing your oil, mmmm

I do a lot of garlic chicken too, i will just cook it with red pepper flakes (korean style) and pepper

Or good old crockpot with broth and whatever spices you want. Lemon juice and rosemary is good, hell even paprika and some cajun for a change.

I have a hard time finding a mix I don't enjoy, just using 2-3 spices/herbs at a time

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
????? this ?????

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spices of our choice and/or oils/marinades/sauces of choice + a crockpot it all you need.

Holland

Holland

Awards
Try rubbing some bullseye Texas style sauce on your chicken breast just before they get done on the grill.