Anyone try YUP B-Up bars before?

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
B-UP-6-pack-500x333.png

IMG_5084-375x500.jpg

The macros are great. The online reviews are favorable. Are these as tasty as quest bars (my current favorite). The jam filled versions look particularly appealing. If you have tried them, how do they taste compared to quest bars? Which were your favorite/least favorite flavors?

Thanks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
They are good,
I rarely have a bar these days but I feel I would grab both Quest and these for a variety if I did

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had the choc mint and sugar cookie flavor, both outstanding and thought better texture than Quest and as good, if not better taste than quest...the sugar cookie is def unique

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had the choc mint and sugar cookie flavor, both outstanding and thought better texture than Quest and as good, if not better taste than quest...the sugar cookie is def unique
I thought sugar cookie was great as well. The only other flavor that I've tried is PB&J (not Jammin), which was good too.

Robert Irvine has new bars (I think Fit Elite) that are more like B-Up and Quest, which are pretty tasty.

LightzOut

LightzOut

Awards
B jamming apple pie bar was really good, but yeah the new fit elite choc chip cookie dough is amazing.

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
yum. thanks guys. I'm going to have to order some ....

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The macros on these are very good. The flavors sound incredible too. I just started following them on FB. They have launched a new flavor, CCCD I believe

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried a few of the Higher protein B-up bars (mint & cinnamon) and they were good but as good as Quest or Combat IMO.

However, the lower protein jammin bars with fruit in the center are all amazing! They are quite pricey though.
1) Cherry Vanilla pie
2) PB & J
3) Apple Pie